Now You Can Have Hands Free Mobile Access To Your Telephone Messages, Email and Fax As Well!
Avanquest Kommunicate announces UK launch of AVST (Applied Voice & Speech Technologies) enterprise communications application CallXpress V7 and Seneca, a highly sophisticated module of CallXpress, which allows users the full hands-free mobile experience.
Seneca offers speech-enabled connectivity tools to CallXpress 7.0. Using sophisticated voice recognition technology, Seneca provides speech access to your company’s communication infrastructure and real-time call connectivity, coupled with hands-free mobile management of telephone calls, e-mail and fax messages, Seneca is designed to meet the needs of the evolving communications requirements of today’s workforce.
Chris Thompson, CEO of Avanquest Kommunicate comments that "Maximising employee productivity by offering anytime-anywhere communications for the workforce and 24/7 access to the entire enterprise communications infrastructure are driving forces behind AVST’s second-generation communications applications. We believe that as voice and data converge, a new suite of applications will replace legacy voice messaging and touch tone auto attendant solutions."
Designed for seamless integration with virtually any switch (PBX) on the market, CallXpress is the only switch-independent ECA solution in the industry that scales to meet the requirements of medium and large enterprises. Using the CallXpress ECA solution, medium to large enterprises can upgrade their communications applications with the latest unified messaging and speech-enabled capabilities without the financial burden of replacing their existing infrastructure.
Improve customer satisfaction, increase efficiency, reduce costs and realise a fast ROI through increased productivity, lower cost of management and reduced long distance carrier charges.
CallXpress 7.0 includes the following key feature sets:
• Speech Recognition – A powerful speech-enabled call management and personal assistant module which provides next generation auto attendant and call completion capabilities and a "hands free" speech interface for the mobile workforce.
• IMAP Support – Integrates with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes and Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) RFC Standard 2060 to provide unified messaging to customers that use IMAP compatible email servers such as GroupWise 6.5. This allows a new segment of enterprise users to access and manage all voice, fax and email messages in one central location using their email inbox client or the CallXpress telephone interface.
• Mixed Environment Capabilities - Access the enterprise communications infrastructure via a telephone, computer or speech interface. CallXpress can be configured to deliver specific features on a user by user basis, allowing individuals on the same phone system to receive the optimal feature set for their work environment.
• Notification - Addressing the growing demand for increased accessibility and faster response time through mobile communications, AVST's CallXpress 7.0 gives businesses a competitive edge by enabling mobile workers to receive notification of voice, fax and email messages at up to nine phone numbers including pagers, mobile phones and SMS-enabled devices.
Avanquest Kommunicate launches CallXpress and Seneca with some special offers.
• 2 for 1 CallXpress UM licenses until September 2004
• Unified Messaging now available for GroupWise
• Free upgrade to CallXpress version 7 for existing customers who take out XpressCare
• Half price Seneca with every new purchase of CallXpress until September 2004
• Special entry level price for new Seneca systems
Avanquest Kommunicate provides Business Process Automation Solutions to the enterprise environment. Further information about CallXpress and Seneca can be found at www.kommunicate.co.uk
Alison Hall, Public Relations
Tel: 07899 986932
Tel: 01962 835053
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.