Virgin Money is shaking up the financial services industry once again with a new market-beating offering for car, home, travel and pet insurance.
Customers will be able to save up to 48% on car insurance and up to 40% on the cost of home insurance. This has been achieved through a combination of aggressive pricing and scrapping interest charges for monthly instalments.
Virgin Money has decided to pass on the massive benefit of no interest charges for monthly premiums directly to consumers. This move, combined with multi-product discounts will see individual customers save hundreds of pounds over the lifetime of their insurance payments.
KEY FEATURES OF VIRGIN MONEY GENERAL INSURANCE:
· No additional charges for paying monthly
· Competitive premiums regularly benchmarked against the market
· A further 10% discount if you already have a home, car, , pet or annual travel policy with Virgin Money.
Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Money Group said: “If you pay for your car and home insurance in monthly instalments the chances are you are paying more than you need to for your cover. Interest charges on insurance premiums paid by direct debit are costing consumers dear. We won’t be charging a penny more for customers that enjoy the convenience of paying monthly.”
Branson added: “There is nothing we love more at Virgin than improving the customer’s lot and at the same time challenging existing providers. With our new package of insurance products, not only will customers save money on their premiums, they will benefit from multiple product discounts.”
The products will be sold direct over the phone and on the web using an easy-to-use online quote and buy service available at www.virginmoney.com.
- ENDS -
General Press office 01603 215590
Scott Mowbray, head of PR 01603 215594
Erica Bell, PR manager 01603 215591
Notes to editors:
· Product telephone numbers listed in this press release are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. Or just visit virginmoney.com
·All product features subject to terms and conditions.
· Virgin Money is Virgin’s financial services arm and was established in 1995. It is a 50/50 joint venture between the Virgin Group and HHG
· Virgin Money has over 1 million customers and offers a wide range of financial products across lending (e.g. credit cards and personal loans), savings (e.g. deposits, investments and pensions) and protection (e.g. life assurance, household and car insurance) to the UK market.
· Photographs can be downloaded from http://uk.virginmoney.com/newscentre or are available via ISDN and/or as print copies. An ISDN line is available for broadcast interviews.
· Virgin Money insurance products are underwritten by UK Insurance Ltd, a member of the General Insurance Standards Council.
Photographs can be downloaded from http://uk.virginmoney.com/newscentre or are available via ISDN and/or as print copies. An ISDN line is available for broadcast interviews.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Royal Bank Of Scotland in the following categories: Personal Finance, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.