Photo and interview available
To mark British Allergy Week and highlight the discomfort of the UK’s 11 million hayfever sufferers Zirtek Allergy Relief will be sailing a 20ft tissue mountain down the Thames on Wednesday 19th May.
With the recent warm weather sending the pollen count soaring the peak hayfever season is now well and truly underway as the UK sneezes its way through 15% more tissues than at any other time of the year.
Hayfever the facts
· Hayfever is an allergic reaction to airborne pollen of certain trees, grasses and weeds
· Symptoms of hayfever include sneezing, coughing, blocked or runny nose and itching of the eyes, nose and throat
· Hayfever occurs when the level of pollen in the air reaches or exceeds a certain level
· Peak hayfever season occurs May – July but milder winters which trick plants into pollinating early are thought to increase the duration of the hayfever season
· Pollution, which like hayfever favours warm, dry, slightly breezy weather can exacerbate the symptoms of hayfever so those living in urban areas may suffer more from symptoms
If you would like to interview one of the UK’s leading authorities on allergies or to request a picture of the Zirtek Tissue Mountain please contact:
Natalie Bennett or Laura Anderson
Athena Medical PR
Tel: 0208 956 2285/2861
Mobiles: 07786 078745 or 07974 233960
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Athena Medical PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.