Do you feel that men are becoming the 'PMS punchbags' (pre-menstrual syndrome)?
We are collating men's opinions on whether relationships suffer due to their partner's PMS. Do women take out their aggression on men? Or is PMS more of a myth than a reality?
Please email us back with Y/N answers to the following questions:
1) Do you believe relationships are ended due to the woman's PMS?
2) Has your partner ever become aggressive in public?
3) Have you ever turned to familial support or men's support groups for help?
4) Do you believe the rise in domestic violence can be partly attributed to PMS?
5) Do you think men rather than any other person/family member suffers due to PMS?
send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also be able to supply you with a supplement that may help relieve the symptoms of PMS, so please leave your details on the email.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of EuroPR Group in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.