ORMvision, the collaborative business process management (CBPM) software company, today announced the release of the latest version of its end-to-end CBPM solution, ORMcenter 3.0.
ORMcenter 3.0 executes business processes, generates audit trails and supports graphical, drag-and-drop process and object modelling. It provides extensive SLA management capabilities. The three main BPM components design, execute and monitor, are combined into one solution which is enhanced with interface and integration capabilities, providing the widest choice of ‘people connectivity’ including e-mail, PDA, SMS and a web interface.
The main features of ORMcenter 3.0 are:
1. SLA management: Part of the ORMdashboard, provides pro-active, easy to understand, management of service level agreements at both the service layer and the network layer such as mean time to repair, (people) response times and (local loop) delivery times. ORMdashboard also provides the business user with enhanced business activity monitoring and a repository of SLA contracts and rules. Creation, implementation and management of new SLAs are quick and easy, allowing total on-line management of service providers.
2. Graphical process modelling: The process and object modelling capabilities of ORMcenter 2.1 have been enhanced and combined into the ORMdesigner module. It supports graphical, drag-and-drop process and object modelling and provides links to organisation roles and responsibilities, supporting the agile enterprise.
3. ORMprofiler 2.0: The ORMprofiler has been extensively enhanced. The ORMcenter user administrator is able to model the business environment in a comprehensive and flexible way, allowing a clear overview of responsibilities in the value network of business partners.
4. Process viewer: During execution of business processes in the ORMcore, the process viewer provides an online view of the status of the current process. The process viewer also indicates the next steps to take or identifies the element blocking the next step, enabling on-line corrective actions to be taken by the business users.
5. ORMgateway 2.0: The collaborative interface to the outside world of business partners has been further extended, providing interactive access with these business partners without imposing standardised formats and procedures. The enhanced Web GUI and the use of Web forms are examples of true transparent communication.
6. Dynamic interface allocation: As part of the ORMgateway, dynamic interface allocation (DIA) allows the business user to select a preferred way of interacting for each different business partner: e-mail, SMS, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets or a web form, all completely integrated with MS Office.
7. Service-oriented architecture (SOA): A modular system approach that displays the different functionalities using web services. This results in a lower cost of ownership and easy integration with external systems using ORMadapters.
8. ORMadapter: MS Biztalk is used to develop adapters to internal trouble ticketing, order management, inventory management or billing systems. A suite of adapters including a remedy adapter has already been developed.
ORMcenter 3.0 also introduces two additional product sets:
ORMxpress is a packaged ORMcenter solution designed to solve specific issues quickly, but with upgrade capability to a full ORMcenter implementation. Solution sets include DSL fault management, local loop provisioning, performance management and 3G roll out. With its focus on quick implementation (less than four weeks) and targeted real cost savings, ORMxpress is unique in offering a near immediate ROI.
Linking business partners to an existing ORMcenter implementation adds value to both the ORMcenter customer and its business partners. Integration with internal business processes on the business partner side and a closer integration with the ORMcenter customer result in even better online management of the service levels delivered. The benefits of this management can be seen in higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention. ORMclient has been designed specifically to deliver this business-partner linkage through its innovative use of XML integration and enhanced web forms interaction.
Phil Church, ORMvision’s CEO comments: “Extensive customer research has confirmed that they are looking for ever more flexible and transparent solutions which they can own and control themselves. The need to handle cross-boundary flows and exceptions through multiple systems featured highly too. In developing ORMcenter 3.0 we have concentrated on enabling business users to manage their business processes from conception to outcome in a transparent and flexible way.”
ORMvision provides high-quality Business Process Management software solutions for all industrial sectors that are seeking to reduce operating costs and customer churn (telecoms and telecom providers, healthcare, utility industries, etc.). The Company was founded in 2001 by former operations managers from the telecom industry and is funded through Big Bang Ventures and GIMV of Belgium. ORMvision has offices in Belgium, and sales offices in the UK and France.
For further information, please contact:
Phil Church, CEO
Antwerpsesteenweg 19 · B-9080 Lochristi, Belgium
phone: + 44 7961 572475
Alex Crawshaw, Pirate Communications
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7760 7050
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pirate Communications in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.