Enterprise Networks 2004 Conference Programme Announced
Key ICT issues for CIOs to be discussed at industry leading forum
June 10 2004 -- Industry leaders are set to converge at the ICT for CIOs conference, which is to be held during Enterprise Networks 2004. The conference is set to focus on new United Communications and Information (UCI) applications and the impact convergence will have on the corporate workplace.
The conference will take place on June 5th 2004 at London Olympia. Aimed at corporate decision makers, the conference will enable the discussion of new and emerging technologies, whilst making the business case for implementation of new ICT strategies. The conference will be chaired by Dr Ben Booth, Group IT Director at MORI and is sponsored by HP.
Speaking about the conference, Dr Booth said: “Through our work with clients in all sectors, and from our own experience as technology users, MORI is very much aware of the importance of converged IT and telecommunications as a key enabler for commerce and public services. Enterprise Networks offers an opportunity for suppliers, users and independent experts to meet and learn from each other in a novel and stimulating environment. I welcome the opportunity to participate in this event".
Conference speakers include representatives from HP ProCurve Networking, D2 Consulting, Provident Financial Services, Diagonal Security, Siemens Communications and Willow Barnes Associates. Topics are to focus on the following areas:
• Security, Mobility and Convergence in a Unified Communication Infrastructure
• Connecting your network to the bottom line
• Managing 21st Century Communications
• Operational security in the modern enterprise
• The knowledge worker’s dilemma
• Successfully managing technology change
ICT for CIOs is one of nine conferences set to be held at Enterprise Networks. Other conferences include:
• ICT for CEOs
• The Wireless Enterprise
• ICT for Financial Services
• Metro Ethernet 2004 European Summit
• ICT for the Public Sector
• Storage Networking Symposium
• Service Providers Conference
Enterprise Networks 2004
Enterprise Networks 2004 is a new style ICT event which is set to link major players in the technology sector and leading companies in the UK. Enterprise Networks will be made up of a number of events allowing industry professionals to receive the information they need, in the format they require.
In addition to the conference programme Enterprise Networks 2004 consists of:
• Free keynotes from The CMA, OFCOM and Access to Broadband Campaign
• Award Presentations: European Service Provider of the Year Awards for Metro Ethernet Innovation sponsored by The MEF
• The CMA Award for Innovation, end user award for the most innovative communications project
• A FREE exhibition featuring 50 leading ICT vendors
• Analyst Keynotes: IDC, NSS, Current Analysis, Infonetics
• BICSI Educational Events: Intelligent Networking; Firestopping Techniques; 10G BASE-T – is it a fair challenge?
• The EN Summer Gala Dinner sponsored by The CMA
• MEF VIP Reception organised in association with NetEvents
Approximately 4,000 senior executives are expected to attend.
About Enterprise Networks
Enterprise Networks is organised by B2B Events. The team behind the company has extensive experience in managing trade shows including Networks for Business (formerly known as Networks Telecom) and international publishing in the technology sector. Enterprise Networks is to be held on July 5th and 6th 2004 at London’s Olympia
PRESS REGISTRATION: www.enterprisenetworks.co.uk/press-registration.htm
Antares Marketing Communications
David Cunliffe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Grant: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8920 9643
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Antares PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.