SALES OF OVER 2000 LICENCES IN 3 MONTHS TO MORE THAN 13 NEW CORPORATE CUSTOMERS
LONDON – July 27, 2004 – IntelligentApps, the worldwide provider of Excel-driven business intelligence and reporting analysis software, is setting a furious pace in the world of Corporate Performance Management applications as it announces the sale of over 2000 licences from more than 13 new sales in the last three months. IntelligentApps’ goal is to empower corporations to create, maintain and enhance analytical applications at a fraction of the cost and complexity of any alternative product and service offerings. Typical end user applications include Sales and Financial Reporting, Operational Analysis, Production Reporting, Performance Dashboards and KPI Scorecards.
Paul Martin, CEO, IntelligentApps stresses the significance of recent performance: "Industry research has completely verified our belief that an Excel based approach to business intelligence is not only an option, it is fast becoming the preferred option for delivering scalable, performance management applications with the lowest cost of ownership.”
This focus has been instrumental in the company's success of attracting over 160 corporate customers worldwide in the first two years of product release.
Recent additions to a growing international corporate customer list include Liberty Underwriting, Spirit Group, Dell, Pfizer, Beazley Group, Thorntons Oil, and North West Development Agency, as well as additional investment by existing customers.
Martin explained the company’s model for success: “Our key product drivers of low cost, industry standard and massively scalable reporting and analysis solutions place us in a prime position to capitalise on all management users in any organisation worldwide, tapping in to the growing base of over 120 million Excel users worldwide as potential customers. If, as we believe, all management information ends up in a spreadsheet, and almost all business users already have Microsoft Excel, then developing yet another proprietary interface to Business Intelligence is wrong and the Excel environment should be extended to become a complete BI product.”
The IntelligentApps model appears to be attracting attention from its rivals. “Over the last eighteen months all of the Business Intelligence vendors have produced some form of reporting add-in for excel, realising the impact products such as IntelligentApps have had,” explains Martin. “These form additional competitors, but seldom scale to the levels that the corporate customer base demands. In the latest version of the OLAP Report, truly independent products such as IntelligentApps are stated as having the highest user satisfaction and success rate of any BI client tools, and of those products IntelligentApps is a market leader.”
IntelligentApps distinguishes itself from its major competitors in the Corporate Performance Management space by providing faster, more scalable solutions at considerably lower initial cost and ongoing cost of ownership. To achieve this the company has based its solution technology 100% on the Microsoft BI platform.
· On the server its products are designed to uniquely exploit the scalability and performance of the market leading Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services OLAP database, yet retain all the power, manipulation and presentation qualities of Excel.
· To complete the picture, once front-end applications have been developed in the combination of Excel and IntelligentApps Excel Edition, interactive applications can be published to the web without modification in seconds using IntelligentApps Web Server Edition.
· In addition, from 2004, the company began leveraging the new Microsoft SQL Reporting Services product to address areas such as relational reporting and detailed operational analysis.
RECENT KEY MILESTONES
· 21st October 2003 - IntelligentApps is selected as one of only four partners and the sole business intelligence partner to participate at the prestigious Microsoft Office 2003 launch.
· 19 January 2004 - IntelligentApps 4.0 is selected by Sage to develop Sage Business Intelligence Suite. New functionality delivered in IntelligentApps 4.0 enables Sage to add comprehensive Business Intelligence modules to Sage Line 500 and Sage Line 200.
· 27th January 2004 - Microsoft selects IntelligentApps as a worldwide launch partner for SQL Server Reporting Services.
· 19th February 2004 - IntelligentApps is the only vendor to demonstrate integration with SQL Server Reporting Services at the Microsoft UK launch. In addition, Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance presents how Reporting Services and IntelligentApps provide their Basel II and Risk Management applications based on SQL Server Analysis Services.
For more information:
T : +44 (0)20 8661 2395
E : email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CLN Marketing in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.