Designed for creative professionals in film, video, photography, broadcast, education and scientific fields, iView MediaPro helps streamline digital workflows. Professionals can quickly and easily import, sort, organise and manage very large volumes and types of digital files – helping cut costs and speed project delivery.
Key enhancements in version 2.6 include:
· New “Getting Started” dialog includes option to convert iPhoto libraries as well
as links to online learning resources.
· Enhanced image editing with new and updated tools, including:
· Transform/Perspective tool;
· Colour Levels adjustment tool;
· Colour Balance adjustment tool ;
· Preset enhancement tool with fader.
· Updated HTML gallery features:
· Improved default template;
· Added option to define the target file size of JPEG images;
· Added option to frame images;
· Added option to overlay visible watermark (e.g., using TIFF with transparency).
· Improved rendering of 16-bit TIFF & Photoshop documents.
· Improved colour profile management with the ability to add, remove and batch profile information from image files including TIFF, JPEG and Photoshop files (Mac – and now on Windows).
· Japanese language version.
New file formats supported in iView MediaPro 2.6:
· Added support for CorelDRAW® previews.
· Improved support for Canon CRW format using the latest Canon software. Support now extends to images produced with D1 mark II cameras.
· Camera RAW (preview only), Sony SRF, Pentax PEF, Olympus ORF E1, Minolta MRW A2
Minor additions & improvements:
· Backup feature offers option to update catalog references to files moved to new location.
· Replaced “Copy to Folder” and “Move to Folder” with a more flexible “Transfer to Folder” function.
· Added a “volume name” field so that users can distinguish between removable media (CDs, DVDs, etc).
The update is free to all iView MediaPro 2.x registered users via download at:
Full technical details are also available at this site.
About iView Multimedia
iView Multimedia is a software development and publishing company based in London, UK. Its flagship product, iView MediaPro, is the leading digital asset cataloging solution for creative professionals who need to streamline their processes, shorten time to market, and eliminate costs from the production cycle. iView MediaPro locates, captures, organises, annotates, searches, retrieves and presents digital content, quickly and easily. The software integrates seamlessly into the creative professional’s established workflow.
Since its first product release in 1996, iView has attracted a reputation for market-leading innovations in the digital media management market. It continues to enhance this reputation, and its products are widely recognised as best of breed. More information is available at http://www.iview-multimedia.com.
For further editorial information, contact: email@example.com or telephone 0208 342 8709
# # #
Note to editors: iView, the iView logo, iView Multimedia, iView Media, and iView MediaPro are either registered trademarks or trademarks of iView Multimedia, Ltd. in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Parker Wayne & Kent in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.