It’s in the Bank!
Datawatch Europe, leading provider of business intelligence, enterprise reporting, data transformation and support centre solutions is pleased to announce the successful implementation of Monarch Pro into Dubai Bank.
Datawatch’s Monarch, the industry benchmark data mining tool, is the simple and effective way of banishing computer printout reports from the workplace. Monarch can help any organisation perfect their business process management without investing in expensive new technology, by combining and mining totally separate databases to produce seamless reports.
Rob Graham, Datawatch Product Manager for Europe and the Middle East comments “The Middle East is a new territory for Datawatch and we are thrilled to be associated with Dubai Bank. We anticipate strong growth in the Middle East and I am confident that our products will meet the strict criteria required in today’s business environment”.
It has never been more important for organisations to have control over their data. Being able to manage corporate data and business processes to meet the changed compliance objectives resulting from Enron and, where appropriate, Sarbanes-Oxley and even Basel 2 effectively affects all businesses, both public and private.
Datawatch has partnerships with a variety of key technology vendors including Microsoft and Software AG. The company maintains offices throughout the US, Europe and Australia, offering worldwide service and support levels to their customers.
Dubai Bank uses the latest Version 7.0 of Monarch Pro. Some of the features include:
• Improved Performance - works with report files even larger than 2 GB
• New Data Capture Capabilities – easily capture data in multi-column reports, such as name and address lists, customer statements, etc., in one session. The Interactive Report View and Verify feature lets users view the results of their data capture model interactively, as they build it. Case-sensitive traps are a great aid in capturing data buried within complex reports.
• New Data Analysis Capabilities - calculated field functions (including new Julian date functions) to manipulate text, dates and numeric values quickly and easily. Duplicate Value Filtering provides auditors and accountants with the ability to easily mine duplicate payment amounts, as well as identify data for which no duplicates exist. Improved Calculated Field Expression Editor.
• Improved Summary View Features - users can create their own summary-level measures, using a wide variety of new Summary Aggregations, plus arithmetic operators, parentheses and numeric values, enabling "What-If" analysis, and to produce whatever summarised data they require.
• New Data Exporting Capabilities - Export Wizard that allows users to export all filters and/or all summaries to Excel, Access, etc., at one time. Users can now choose to export their data as separate files in one folder, or as multiple tables within one file.
• New Model and Project Information Viewing - Users can see all information contained in the model and/or project in one easy view. Models and projects can also be saved in XML format, so that they become self-documenting.
• Improved Data Import Capabilities - import and lookup data in virtually any data source, without programming. Users can now define lookups ("left outer join") up to nine different data sources in one session. Link to a new data source to any other previously defined data source.
• Improved Data Filtering Capabilities – makes it easier and faster to import the data users need by providing the ability to specify a data filter on external data sources including ODBC, Access, Excel files, etc., in place of importing the entire contents of a specified data source.
• New Project Export Capabilities - allows users to build a list of Export Jobs that can be saved as one or more "Project Exports." One or all Export Jobs can be run with just one click, or run at the Command Line level.
About Datawatch Corporation
Datawatch Corporation is a leading provider of business intelligence and IT support solutions that help organisations increase productivity, reduce costs and gain competitive advantage. Datawatch products are used in more than 20,000 companies, institutions and government agencies worldwide, by around 500,000 users.
Datawatch works with VARs, integrators, consultants and independent software vendors who sell and support Datawatch products. In addition, Datawatch works with OEM customers who embed Datawatch components and technologies in their own solutions.
Further information can be found at www.datawatch-europe.com.
Alison Hall, Public Relations
Tel: 07899 986932
Datawatch Europe Ltd
European and Middle East Product Manager
Tel: 01962 835014
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.