29-30 September, 2004 — Birmingham NEC, UK
London, 23 September, 2004. Following recent announcements, even more of Europe’s leading suppliers of call centre and customer contact solutions have announced that Call Centre Expo 2004(1) will provide the platform to launch their latest products and services. Europe’s premier exhibition and conference for call centre and customer contact solutions takes place from 29-30 September 2004 at the Birmingham NEC, UK, where visitors will compare first-hand the large number of products and services being launched.
Planned launches to date include:
- Will be launching Clene-Swipe Tub Wipes, specially designed for easy access, these new wipes will clean, refresh and subtly fragrance working environments in an instant. Each with a specific function and fragrance, they will keep workstations gleaming, equipment germ free and staff healthy.
- Will be launching the complete range of OmniContact Centre solutions, plus Release 6 of the OmniPCXEnterprise voice platform, along with the new IP-Touch XML based desktop applications terminal. Alcatel Contact Centre solutions address small SME’s to large corporate networked multimedia projects, based on its leading OmniGenesys software suite.
- be2B-direct is a new initiative, powered by beCogent, that will provide B2B organisations with immediate access to a full range of services that delivers solutions for complex business transactions, including sales appointment bookings, lead qualification and lead generation.
Call Center Poland SA
- Will launch its multilingual services on the British market. The unique characteristics of Call Center Poland SA is cutting edge technology and quality in eastern European prices.
- Will be launching Freedom WEB Call Check, an application specifically aimed at users who need quick access to their most recent calls. Web Call Check provides users with a simplified interface, which allows easy call retrieval and playback.
- Will be launching Invision Staff Planning System (SPS), a modular software solution supporting the facets of needs-orientated Workforce Management, from requirement and capacity planning and shift and operation planning, to a broad range of options for integrating staff into the planning process.
Optimis Blue Pumpkin
- Will be launching Optimis Assessor and Blue Pumpkin Learning Express. Optimis Assessor is a unique web-based assessment, whilst driving down costs and employee turnover. Whilst with Blue Pumpkin Learning Express, contact centres can intelligently deploy e-learning - intelligently capitalising on periods of naturally-occurring agent downtime to push learning and communications directly to agent desktops.
Praxis 42 Limited
- A leading Occupational Health, Safety and Environment provider will be launching a new e-learning course. This unique new approach to online learning has been developed to help all organisations - large and small - comply with the new Fire Safety Regulations and includes Display Screen Equipment Training and Fire Safety.
- Will be launching a new ‘Gold Standard’ service commitment designed to ensure that ethical outsourcing becomes a ‘must consider’ item on the outsourcing agenda while also clearly highlighting the business benefits of ethical outsourcing.
Symon Communications Ltd
- Will be launching Symon Enterprise Server (SES) Release 8.0, a real-time middleware application for unifying contact centre and other business data, bringing technology, information and communication together. SES eliminates data silos with integrated “shrink wrapped” data collection capabilities. Information is then presented in many formats that are meaningful for each individual.
For further information on Call Centre Expo 2004, or to register for free entry, visit www.callcentre-expo.com <http://www.callcentre-expo.com> or call +44(0) 870 429 4520.
Notes to Editor:
1) Entry to the Call Centre Expo 2004 exhibition and conference* is FREE for members of the press. To register yourself for a Press Pass please visit <http://www.callcentre-expo.com/press-registration.asp> or call Sarah Tanner on 020 7921 8522.
* - subject to availability
About Call Centre Expo:
Since its launch in 1999, Call Centre Expo has achieved extensive growth in both visitor and exhibitor figures. The show doubled in size between 1999 and 2000, and then again between 2000 and 2001. Call Centre Expo 2003 attracted over 200 exhibitors and 7,082 attendees (ABC Audited). Call Centre Expo 2004 will take place on 29-30 September 2004 at the NEC, Birmingham, UK.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK-headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers business media solutions to a number of industry sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a range of markets; these include Building & Property, Healthcare, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Guitar Player, Building, Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. CMPi also has a number of leading directories, compendiums and information services such as the Building Product Compendium, Benns Media, The Knowledge and the Professional Series. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Interiors Event, ACPO, International Fire Expo and IFSEC.
CMPi’s magazines reach over 1.3 million readers directly through subscription, newsstand and controlled circulation, while over 250,000 business professionals and marketers visit its exhibitions each year. CMPi has approximately 1,000 employees and in 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled £135m and its profits were £25.3m, providing around 25% of UBM’s group operating profits.
For further information, please contact:
t: +44 (0) 20 7921 8522|m: 07730 679912|f: +44 (0) 20 7921 8549
CMP Information Ltd|Ludgate House|245 Blackfriars Road|London|SE1 9UY
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.