Cold and Flu Outbreak Impacts on Capital’s Sleep
With an outbreak of cold and flu-like bugs currently gripping London*, it is important for sufferers to minimize the impact of illness by getting a good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep can have a negative impact on the immune system, significantly slowing down the recovery process. Nasal congestion, one of the symptoms of sinusitis, a condition that can be brought on by colds and flu, can make it difficult to sleep soundly. Breathe Right® nasal strips help open up blocked air passages, making it easier to breathe at night.
Breathe Right nasal strips fit neatly across the nose and contain a ‘springy’ plastic backbone which gently opens the nasal passages. Clinical trials have shown that the strips can reduce nasal airflow resistance by up to one third and as half of all air inhalation is through the nose, they can make a real difference to comfortable breathing. As the nasal strips are drug free they can be used on a daily basis.
Breathe Right nasal strips are available in clear, tan and menthol. Simply scratch the strip to release the menthol vapours – especially soothing for cold sufferers. For information on how to treat colds and sinusitis, visit www.stuffynose.co.uk. This nasal congestion website, sponsored by Breathe Right, offers treatment advice and also details new research on triggers of nasal congestion, which is now known to regularly affect one in four people in the UK.
For further information contact:
Amelia Baio or Lydia Chamberlain at Wallace HCL
Tel: 020 8995 5354
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information taken from The Evening Standard, 12 October 2004, p22
2. 300,000 million Breathe Right nasal strips are sold worldwide annually and are the most effective drug-free solution to a blocked nose. Drug-based decongestants are only recommended for use for up to six days.
3. Breathe Right nasal strips act as nasal dilators and contain two soft plastic springs which, when applied to the outside of the nose, gently lift and open up the nasal passages as the springs attempt to straighten. This helps to reduce blockages, allowing air to flow more freely through the nasal passages relieving the symptoms of a nasal congestion.
4. Andrew McCombe, ENT surgeon at Frimley Park Hospital is available for interview/comment, contact press office.
5. Breathe Right nasal strips are available in Clear, Original and Mentholated and in two sizes, S/M and L. RRP from £5.99. Available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsbury, and national chemists.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Wallace HCL in the following categories: Health, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.