PRESS RELEASE 10th November 2004
Restaurant: The Park, Stoke Park Club, Buckinghamshire
Focus: Celebrate in Stoke Park Club Style
Celebrate in style at the historic Stoke Park Club this Christmas with delicious award-winning cuisine and superb wines served in The Park Restaurant or sumptuous private dining rooms. Once you enter the iconic Palladian mansion, you enter a world of roaring fires, beautiful lounges, and first class service: the perfect destination for winter parties and Christmas meals.
• Small groups can meet in The Park Restaurant for intimate dinners seven days a week or Christmas lunches Monday to Friday in December.
• The Park has recently undergone extensive refurbishment
• Executive Chef Chris Wheeler has created exclusive menus from £19.50 for three courses, including traditional festive favourites as well as some of his renowned signature dishes
• The Park is open to non-members by reservation every evening between 7pm and 10pm and for Sunday lunch between 12pm and 3pm
• The Park will also be open for lunch every weekday from 12pm to 3pm from 1st to 23rd December
• Larger private groups can enjoy complimentary use of one of the Club’s exquisite function rooms, which can comfortably accommodate eight to 108
• Dedicated event co-ordinators ensure that every aspect of each party is planned to perfection
• Private dining menus start from £55 per person.
• New for 2004, are Party to Party Nights, bringing together smaller groups of friends and colleagues. From a glass of bucks fizz on arrival and a sumptuous three course dinner, to a night spent dancing in the breathtaking Ballroom
• Party to Party Nights offer everything you would expect from an exclusive party, in one unique package and take place on 9th, 16th, and 23rd December 2004 at just £75 per person
• Call The Park 01753 717171 for reservations and further information
Prolong your celebrations by staying overnight in one of Stoke Park Club’s fine bedrooms or suites, be pampered in the award-winning SPA SPC or try a round of golf on our championship course.
Journalists, for further information/pictures, please contact:
Susan Flynn Susan Flynn PR Mob: 07867 502515 Fax: 01628 524152
CHEF CHRIS WHEELER’S CHRISTMAS COOKING TIPS
Executive Head Chef at Stoke Park Club, Chris Wheeler, takes his Christmas menus very seriously and started planning for his clients’ Christmas celebrations before the end of the summer. Chris fully appreciates what everyone goes through in the run up to Christmas, and would like to share a few of his ideas and tips to help make your Christmas cooking extra special, regardless of how many you are catering for.
• Add a spoonful of chutney to your stuffing - this adds a seasonal fruity and spicy flavour.
• For a healthier stuffing, replace 50% of the ingredients with dried fruit and the roll it up in baking paper and tin foil before steaming it.
• When cooking swede, add a little turmeric - this gives a better colour and improves the taste.
• One quick way to make Christmas pudding ice cream is to take a cooked Christmas pudding, crumble it into Vanilla ice cream, and then add a little brandy.
• To make cooking and carving your turkey easier, ask your local butcher to remove the legs (then bone them out and fill them with your stuffing and roll them back up) and also to remove the wish bone
• Try wrapping your cocktail sausages up in pancetta for a stronger, smokier taste.
• Try to do as much mise-en-place as possible the day before, so you can enjoy Christmas along with your guests.
• Make sure that you have a good breakfast - it’s going to be a long day.
Join Chris and his team at The Park restaurant to sample Chris’s Christmas menus. In the run-up to Christmas, the restaurant is open to non-members by reservation every evening between 7pm and 10pm and for Sunday lunch between 12pm and 3pm. In addition, The Park will be open for lunches every weekday from 12pm and 3pm between 1st and 23rd December.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Susan Flynn PR in the following categories: Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.