Denise Van Outen raves about it. Elle MacPherson can’t get enough of it and Bianca & Jade Jagger love it! It’s not fashion. It’s not food. It’s…BINGO! Bingo is Britain’s favourite social past time and thanks to ThinkBingo.com everyone can now play in the comfort of their pyjamas or hot-pants!
With no membership fees, anyone over 18 can sign on and play full house, line or design. Gone are the days of total silence in the hall where “eyes are down”. ThinkBingo.com has been designed for maximum interaction with fellow players as chatting is positively encouraged. You won’t get the evil eye or told to shhhh here – just surround yourself with your own lucky charms and get ready to make new friends online nationwide!
With cards starting at just 10p, ThinkBingo.com pays out £1,000s of pounds of Bingo Jackpots everyday – where else can you play Bingo with no worries of travel, babysitters, queuing to buy new cards or your dauber running out of ink?
ThinkBingo.com is the first standalone multiplayer Bingo site designed for UK players and is easy to use, safe and completely secure. With more than two in three people playing bingo for social (rather than financial) reasons, this fun packed site offers a unique community for players to play and pit their wits against each other, swap stories, recipes, offer advice and make great friendships – without having to miss their favourite soap!
Also with over 3 million people in the UK regularly playing bingo in local halls, ThinkBingo.com raises the stakes to a new level for pro’s and if you’re new to Bingo, live rurally, ill with flu or something more severe, the site offers a virtual Bingo hall 24 hours a day from the comfort of your home.
Says Customer Service Manager Dylan Schlosberg, “This is the revolution in bingo playing that every player has ever wanted! Whilst you can still trudge down to the local bingo hall, ThinkBingo.com brings the experience home. Play with your friends anytime of the day or night with no worries of what to wear or how’s your hair! Everything is on the screen and just a mouse click away.”
So what are you waiting for, power up that computer and switch on to ThinkBingo.com today!
Notes to Editors:
· 100 million people play Bingo globally
· In the US, players spend more on Bingo than films and sports combined and there are more visits to bingo halls than there are visits to the cinema!
· Online Bingo audience is predominantly female (85%), two thirds of them aged 25 – 49
· Online Bingo sites are traditionally dollar ($) based, need software downloaded to work and are aimed at the huge US market. However ThinkBingo.com is pound (£) based and a flash game (non-download) aimed at the younger over 18’s
· ThinkBingo.com is an offshore operated bingo site, fully licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission
· All games on ThinkBingo.com are fully audited and extensively tested to ensure fair play and honest payouts
· For a trial voucher please email Dylan@futurepr.co.uk
For further information please contact:
Dylan @ Future PR on 0845 226 7939 (07801 866 868) or email@example.com
Dylan Schlosberg @ ThinkBingo.com 020 7725 7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Future PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.