L-Mail.com, the online letter printing and posting service, has just launched a new integration system to help online businesses send letters from their systems automatically.
The L-Mail integration account, or LIA for short, allows businesses to add code to their web based systems to allow letters to be printed and posted from one of 14 global locations using the L-Mail platform. L-Mail believes this provides businesses with a number of benefits:
- L-Mail handle letter sending logistics so businesses don't have to.
- Using L-Mail rather than traditional post can result in speedier delivery times as L-Mail letters are printed close to the recipient from a number of global locations daily.
- An L-Mail integration account lets businesses send letters seamlessly and as easily as sending an automated email.
Peter Harris, Managing Director of QiQ, the company behind L-Mail said, "There are approximately 6 billion people on the planet and less that 1 billion have Internet access or check their email regularly. By giving online businesses the ability to automate the printing and posting of physical letters from their systems we're helping businesses stay in touch with all their customers, not just those with ready access to email."
David Mytton, Managing Director of Olate, one of the first users of the system, said "The L-Mail Integration Account provides a very easy to use interface to allow letters to be sent from any script. Integrating into our upcoming license management system iono, is very straight forward and will allow the sending of automatically generated paper invoices to buyers at the touch of a button. Paper documents are very important in business and providing this advanced feature so simply will certainly impress!"
Paul Hamlington, Technical Manager of L-Mail said, "The L-Mail integration account has been developed to be as robust and as flexible as possible when being implemented letting businesses send letters in a format they choose using their branding."
The new service also opens up businesses to new online applications. At a time when Internet fraud is growing rapidly, sending an L-Mail letter rather than an email can help confirm a customers physical address and a printed welcome letter to new customers is sure to create a more personal and longer lasting impression than an email. The L-Mail service also helps overcome the menace of spamming which frequently makes it harder for businesses to remain in touch with their clients by email.
The L-Mail Integration Account is currently available at no cost. Users are required to 'charge' their account with an initial GBP 10.00 payment which is used to pay for the letters sent through the system.
Full details of the new service can be found online at www.l-mail.com/lia
The L-Mail Integration Account can be used for many purposes and is only limited by the imagination!
Some example uses include:
- Send a personal letter welcoming new customers.
- Automate the sending of invoices to those clients who still prefer paper copies.
- Integrate the sending of all standard company letters whilst moving the need to manage outgoing mail.
- Automate the production of debt collection letters.
- Fed up with customers forgetting their appointment? Send appointment confirmations .
- Confirm your customers live where they say they live. Send activation codes by letter.
- Send your newsletters to customers or members without email.
Phone: 0845 070 3222 (International + 44 7092 115 100)
Fax: 07092 330 090 (International + 44 7092 330 090)
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of QiQ Communications PTY in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.