London, 20 January, 2005. Visitors to Technology For Marketing 2005 will witness demonstrations of the latest marketing-related and CRM technology solutions, both product and service. Technology For Marketing 2005, the UK’s premier event for marketing-related and CRM technology solutions will feature 200 leading industry suppliers offering a wide array of products and services.
“Sourcing marketing-related solutions can be a long and tedious process. TFM 2005 provides the only chance to evaluate such an extensive variety of products and services under one roof,” explains Simon Mills, Event Manager, TFM. "Whether you’re in marketing, customer service, sales, IT or corporate management, a new user investigating marketing-related and CRM technology for the first time, or more experienced and tackling the latest developments, TFM 2005 delivers all the solutions."
Companies holding demonstrations at Technology For Marketing 2005 include:
· Exhibiting for the first time at TFM, Siebel will demonstrate its insight driven marketing solutions that cover marketing resource management, segmentation, campaign management, email and mobile marketing, events management, loyalty program management, and marketing analytics. Either hosted or on premise - Siebel enables the execution of high impact campaigns, conversion of more leads and the measurement of marketing effectiveness - in whatever way best suits a business.
· Alongside its data cleansing software suite, matchIT, helpIT systems will demonstrate its plug-in component, findIT. The component provides advanced data matching, standardisation and cleansing for any system, including web applications. Blue Tahiti Software will join helpIT systems to demonstrate how they integrated findIT into their data analysis and reporting suite.
· PostCoder API, a developer’s toolkit that allows users to seamlessly integrate address and Postcode lookup into their own software and web solutions will be demonstrated at TFM 2005, along with Allies Computing’s easy to use range of desktop PostCoder software and its interactive low cost web service, PostCoder Web.
· At TFM 2005, Design UK will be demonstrating the latest version of Lava, its groundbreaking integrated online marketing suite. Including a CMS, as well as email marketing, eCommerce, customer tracking and SEO capabilities, Lava is already used by the online marketing departments of companies such as Butlins and Hackett.
· Will be demonstrating Atmyside Sales, a sales acquisition package that allows agents to identify and engage prospects securely and efficiently via real-time web-chat to maximise lead conversion and a customer service.
· Will showcase its business information products and services for all marketing, business development and sales research needs.
· Will demonstrate location and customer segmentation solutions that help organisations evaluate, analyse and optimise the most suitable sites for their concept – whether retail, banking, entertainment, leisure or distribution.
· Will be demonstrating the underlying benefits of the smartSERVER platform (including speed, data capacity, accessibility and flexibility) presented and demonstrate through the smartDATA and smartMARKETER applications including VIPER IM (Data Mining, Profiler, Campaigner), smartMODELER and smartREPORTER that combine to enable Intelligent Marketing.
· Will be demonstrating their Solutions suite of products designed to allow the client to manage their customer database from their desktop. As well as capturing, verifying and suppressing customer information, it will trace lost contacts and enhance data with demographic and lifestyle information to allow profiling and segmentation.
· Will be demonstrating a combination of systems including online data validation and verification and data acquisition and cleansing tools, and how they work best in an integrated approach utilising traditional marketing skills.
UK DATA IT
· Will be demonstrating Call Commander, a new and automatic telesales call dialling system. Call Commander has proven in successful leading telemarketer trials to boost agent productivity up to 100% and reduce the cost of leads.
· Will be demonstrating two solutions at TFM 2005. Maxemail is its permission-based email marketing solutions, as used by clients such as P&O Cruises. Akio Mail Center, the inbound email response management solution will also be demonstrated to visitors on stand D63.
· Will, for the first time, be showing “MinER miracle” – putting the entire UK Electoral Role database on DVD complete with comprehensive analysis capabilities. MinER Miracle offers integrated file matching and profiling.
Online Direct Marketing
· Will be showcasing its industry leading email marketing campaign solution – CMi, along with one of the most innovative marketing tools to come along in a while, the Intelligent Screensaver.
· Will demonstrate a range of data quality solutions from its DataWorld product suite. This spans accurate data capture, cleaning and enhancement.
· Will be demonstrating the latest version of VBIS (Visitor Behaviour Information System), the companies enterprise level web analytic software, incorporating the new display tool SiteConsole and its enhanced high volume data processing capability with version 2.3 of VBIS.
· Will be showcasing its Powerful Multi-Channel CRM, which combines enterprise-wide customer interaction management and outbound campaign management with a unified view of the entire customer history all within a highly configurable user interface.
Notes to Editor:
About Technology For Marketing
TFM 2004 was shortlisted for the ‘Best Business Exhibition’ award at the 2004 Event Awards and TFM 2003 won the Gold Award for ‘Best Exhibition Marketing Campaign’ at the 2003 Event Awards, and the Silver Award for ‘Best New Exhibition’ at the Marketing Event Awards in 2001. TFM 2004 increased the number of total attendees to 4,944 (ABC Audited). TFM 2005, incorporating TFCS & TFS, will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK from the 8-9 February 2005. For more information & to register for free entry into Technology For Marketing 2005, please visit: www.t-f-m.co.uk.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK-headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers business media solutions to a number of industry sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a range of markets; these include Building & Property, Healthcare, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Guitar Player, Building, Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. CMPi also has a number of leading directories, compendiums and information services such as the Building Product Compendium, Benns Media, The Knowledge and the Professional Series. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Interiors Event, ACPO, International Fire Expo and IFSEC.
CMPi’s magazines reach over 1.3 million readers directly through subscription, newsstand and controlled circulation, while over 250,000 business professionals and marketers visit its exhibitions each year. CMPi has approximately 1,000 employees and in 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled £135m and its profits were £25.3m, providing around 25% of UBM’s group operating profits.
For further information, please contact:
t: +44 (0) 20 7921 8522|m: 07730 679912|f: +44 (0) 20 7921 8549
CMP Information Ltd|Ludgate House|245 Blackfriars Road|London|SE1 9UY
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.