Feel on Top of the World. Renew Your Vigour and Find an Alternative Approach to Life High Up in the Glorious French Alps.
Morzine, France, January 24, 2005 - Chalet Charley in the alpine holiday resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil, France announces a new luxury break for Spring and Summer 2005. The Reiki Detox Retreat is a week long holiday combining the learning and practice of Reiki healing with complementary therapies and exercise, together with a specially tailored menu, developed to cleanse and detoxify your body.
In the congenial surroundings of Chalet Charley, set in peaceful alpine countryside, you retreat into a world of relaxation and soothing energy. The perfect tonic after a time of stress or indulgence; a great pick-me-up after illness; an ideal stepping stone for a fresh start in life or simply a relaxing and indulgent treat. The week provides you with the opportunity to learn and practice Usui Reiki techniques yourself, give and receive Reiki treatment and partake of complementary therapies and exercise. This ancient form of healing, derived from Buddhist practices, channels the “universal energy” present in all things to promote the body’s own healing process, empowering you to begin treating health and emotional problems yourself from within.*
During the Retreat you will be gently coaxed through a thorough detoxification programme, with all meals prepared in accordance with detoxification principles and guidance given along the way so that you may continue the programme after the retreat. Supplements such as milk thistle, kelp, chlorella and antioxidants are provided to aid the detoxification. You will emerge from the retreat relaxed, refreshed, cleansed and revitalised.
Certified Reiki Master, Carrie Smith, will offer you one set of attunements at either Level 1 or 2, giving you the means to practice Reiki yourself and empowering you to take control of your physical and spiritual well-being.
Reiki Master Carrie Smith says “The Reiki Detox Retreat represents a powerful combination, a truly holistic approach to improving one’s own well-being, both physical and spiritual. The average week-long beach holiday does little to actually restore the body and mind from the pace of life today - the Reiki Detox Retreat actively teaches you the tools to rebalance your life in a soothing and healthful environment.” Carrie continues, “To learn and practice reiki is to get in touch with your own body’s healing potential and is a gift to yourself and those around you.”
Suitable for singles, couples and groups alike, the Reiki Detox Retreat is a great way to meet like-minded people, discover or explore Reiki, exchange ideas and indulge in complementary therapies. All of this in the breath-taking alpine countryside, which allows full access to other activities and attractions offered in the region.
The week package includes:
• Airport transfers from Geneva
• Luxury accommodation with en suite bathrooms. (prices are based on 2 sharing. A single supplement will be charged for under occupancy)
• Full catering – detox meals with all ingredients reiki cleansed and energised
• Your personal supply of detox supplements to be taken throughout the week (antioxidants, milk thistle, kelp, spirulina, chlorella) and taken home with you
• Detox guidance
• Reiki attunement – Level I or II. 1 attunement per person per week included
• Daily reiki treatments and practice - one-to-one, self treatment, beaming, transmission
• Reiki learning and discussion
• Pilates (2 classes)
• Treatments (2 per person per week) – choose between reflexology, facials, Swedish/Japanese/Thai/hot stone/lymphatic drainage massage
• Natural bristle brush for dry body brushing
• Free relaxation time to explore or take part in activities such as hill walking, white water rafting, wakeboarding, paragliding and much more. Information provided and booking available on request (the cost of these additional activities is not included in the package)
€1500 (approx £1080) per person per week; prices based on two sharing (Single supplement €250)
Maximum group size 8 minimum booking 1 person.
Holiday Chalets France
Tel/Fax:+33 (0)4 50 79 23 39
About Holiday Chalets France
Holiday Chalets France was founded by Carrie Smith and Warren Marsh in 2004 providing luxury holidays all year round in Chalet Charley, Morzine - self-catering, B&B or with catering tailored to your requirements.
The Reiki Detox Retreat is a week long, all-inclusive package at Chalet Charley, combining learning and practice of reiki with complementary therapies and exercise, a detoxifying diet and a holiday in the stunning French Alps.
For additional information: www.holidaychalets-france.com
* Reiki is a complementary therapy and should not be seen as a substitute for conventional medicine.
# # #
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of SDF Marsh Smith in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Food & Drink, Travel, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.