Growing demand for QuoteASP’s on demand quotation and proposal management heightens Consulting Partner Program participation
Brisbane (Australia), January 25, 2005: QuoteASP, a leading provider of on demand quotation and proposal management, today announced the launch of its Consulting Partner program naming some of North America and the United Kingdom’s most progressive CRM Consulting organizations as founding partners. It is anticipated that more than 65% of QuoteASP’s revenue stream will be driven through its Consulting Partner channel.
According to Chris Caulfield, QuoteASP’s Chief Executive Officer, “In today’s competitive economy, cultivating strategic partner relationships is crucial to any company’s long-term success. QuoteASP recognizes the importance of partner relationships and is dedicated to providing a profitable value proposition for partners.”
The program offers partners a stream of revenue for sales and implementation. In addition, rather than solely offering a one-time sale margin, partners benefit from sharing in the sales and service subscription revenue for the life of the client. Clients benefit from having the partner actively involved, ensuring their long-term success with QuoteASP.
QuoteASP’s latest North American partnerships include:
- CRM Essentials (www.crm-essentials.com) – an Atlanta based management consultancy, CRM Essentials focuses on helping small and mid-size companies formulate and implement effective customer-facing strategies and processes. In 2004, founders Brent Leary and Michael Thomas received the “Most Influential CRM Leaders” award at the DCI Customer Relationship Management Conference & Exposition.
- BrainSell Technologies (www.brainsell.net) – BrainSell Technologies is a leading provider of CRM applications, enabling corporations to sell to, market to, and serve customers across multiple channels and lines of business. Located in Ipswich, MA, BrainSell has provided hundreds of organizations with proven business strategies, CRM applications, and business processes.
- The Power of One (www.tpo1.com) – New Jersey based The Power of One delivers powerful and flexible Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and accounting solutions, enabling organizations to integrate their people, processes, sales channels, and customers into one dynamic business environment. With a staff of highly trained professionals, The Power of One has helped hundreds of companies implement business solutions for a wide-range of business objectives.
- Sales Process Group (www.salesprocessgroup.com) – Sales Process Group is a San Francisco Bay Area management consulting and technology services firm focused on helping companies improve their effectiveness and gain market leadership. Their team has an extensive background in sales, service and technology, and they use that experience to help businesses become more successful.
- SalesConnects (www.salesconnects.com) – Armed with more than 75 years of combined real world front line sales and executive sales management experience and over ten years experience in systems analysis, design and development, SalesConnects Inc. is the leading provider of CRM and SFA solutions and integrations. Designed from the sales forces point of view, the company ensures user adoption and acceptance by making sales channels more efficient and effective.
- Automation Group International (www.automationgi.com) – Automation Group International Inc, a leading consulting company, empowers corporations with strategic technology solutions that create business success. AGI provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, as well as implementation, consulting, and training services to corporations of all sizes in the USA and Latin America.
And in the United Kingdom:
- Entelegen (www.entelegen.com) – Entelegen is Europe’s leading provider of outsourced sales and market acceleration solutions to technology companies establishing or re-establishing an international market presence. Entelegen increases sales effectiveness, expedites growth in revenues and enhances bottom-line results for clients using innovative technologies and outsourced solutions.
About QuoteASP’s Consulting Partner Program
To learn more, contact Chris Caulfield, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-305-392-7698 (from within the USA). Visit QuoteASP’s Consulting Partner program at:
About QuoteASP Pty Ltd
QuoteASP Pty Ltd, a leading enterprise application service provider, delivers best-of-breed quotation and proposal management solutions. QuoteASP empowers businesses with the combined power of graphic rich, multimedia corporate proposals with intricate, multi-level quotation generation. Delivered via the Web, QuoteASP connects businesses to their customers to create lasting, profitable relationships. Built using Microsoft.NET-connected technologies, QuoteASP is easy to deploy, integrate and customize. QuoteASP Pty Ltd, headquartered in Brisbane (Australia), provides additional information on its products and services at www.quoteasp.com.
Chief Executive Officer
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of QuoteASP in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.