The 5th Receivables Finance International Conference is to take place at The
Hilton Arc de Triomphe Hotel, Paris, on 10 and 11 March 2005.
The conference will be Europe’s largest gathering of factoring industry
leaders, making it an important diary date for anyone in factoring, credit,
asset based finance and securitisation.
Among the important topics to be covered in seminars at the 2005 conference are:
* Opening up new European markets with deal syndication
* Renewing the high margin relationship with the small business market
* Structured Finance: A threat or opportunity for the future of factoring?
* Coping with the new challenges of the rapidly growing cross-border market
* Building a successful pan-European business
* Achieving effective risk management in the factoring and asset based lending industry
Several major business announcements and product launches are expected to be
made during Receivables Finance International 2005, including the unveiling
of the results of important pan-European research surveying SME business
finance requirements and views on future trading conditions.
Speakers include many of the industry’s key players, and keynote sessions include:
* Ted Ettershank, Managing Director, Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance Ltd, who will be exploring new opportunities for factors in France
* Gijs Wildeboer, General Manager, IFN Finance B.V. introducing the potential for cooperation between banks and factors through white labelling and strategic partnering to provide internet factoring
* Hendrik Harms, Managing Director of Deutsche Factoring Bank, giving a unique practitioner’s viewpoint on the implications of Basel II
As the largest ever gathering of factoring software developers, delegates at
the conference will have the opportunity to visit exhibitors’ trade stands,
including major industry names such as Dancerace PLC, Demica Ltd and
Surecomp. Opening with a Reception on the evening of March 9, this years
conference takes place at the beautiful art deco-inspired Hilton, Arc de
Triomphe, in the heart of Paris, with plenty of opportunities for networking
with other leading factoring professionals from around the globe.
According to Michael Bickers, managing director of BCR Publishing, the
organisers of the event:
“Receivables Finance International’ has become one of the largest and most
important annual events in the global factoring calendar. Apart from
high-level topical presentations on some of the most pressing issues in the
factoring market, the numerous networking opportunities have meant that a
number of important deals and strategic alliances have been fostered at
previous conferences, and we are confident that this year’s event will prove
even more successful for all concerned.”
Booking for Receivables Finance International 2005 is open now. For a full
programme and booking form, visit www.factorscan.com or contact BCR Publishing on +44 (0)20 8466 6987.
For media enquiries about Receivables Finance International 2005 including
media accreditation for the conference, please contact Steve Bustin at Vada
Media on 01273 606484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
High resolution images are available of event artwork, major speakers and
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Vada Media in the following categories: Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.