PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
1st FEBRUARY 2005
Datawatch Europe signs up four new Resellers in Hungary
Datawatch Europe has recently appointed four new Resellers in Hungary, consolidating its European market for the Monarch range of data mining software. Monarch enables organisations to perfect business process management, without investing in expensive new technology, by combining and mining totally separate databases to produce seamless reports.
Resellers based in Budapest include Business Software Center Kft., an authorised Microsoft OEM products distributor. Datawatch is the latest addition to the impressive number of software manufacturers represented by the company, which include Symantec, Borland and Novell.
Ramasoft Kft. was established in 1997 to develop sales of user friendly financial software solutions. Monarch is therefore an ideal fit to their portfolio of products, which include Varitron, Creditron and Analyticia.
Megatrend develops marketing and support systems that integrate with central resource and administration management of enterprises. DELTA Elektronik have also been appointed.
It has never been more important for organisations to have control over their data. Being able to manage corporate data and business processes to meet the changed compliance objectives resulting from Enron and, where appropriate, Sarbanes-Oxley (and even Basel 2) effectively, affects all businesses, both public and private. Datawatch products present a sound opportunity for Resellers in the region, to benefit from the increased awareness and anticipated 15% growth from demand for compliance solutions in 2005.
Monarch Pro 7.0 features includes:
• Improved Performance - works with report files even larger than 2GB
• New Data Capture Capabilities – easily capture data in multi-column reports, such as name and address lists, customer statements, etc., in one session. The Interactive Report View and Verify feature lets users view the results of their data capture model interactively, as they build it. Case-sensitive traps are a great aid in capturing data buried within complex reports.
• New Data Analysis Capabilities - calculated field functions (including new Julian date functions) to manipulate text, dates and numeric values quickly and easily. Duplicate Value Filtering provides auditors and accountants with the ability to easily mine duplicate payment amounts, as well as identify data for which no duplicates exist. Improved Calculated Field Expression Editor.
• Improved Summary View Features - users can create their own summary-level measures, using a wide variety of new Summary Aggregations, plus arithmetic operators, parentheses and numeric values, enabling "What-If" analysis, and to produce whatever summarised data they require.
• New Data Exporting Capabilities - Export Wizard that allows users to export all filters and/or all summaries to Excel, Access, etc., at one time. Users can now choose to export their data as separate files in one folder, or as multiple tables within one file.
• New Model and Project Information Viewing - Users can see all information contained in the model and/or project in one easy view. Models and projects can also be saved in XML format, so that they become self-documenting.
• Improved Data Import Capabilities - import and lookup data in virtually any data source, without programming. Users can now define lookups ("left outer join") up to nine different data sources in one session. Link to a new data source to any other previously defined data source.
• Improved Data Filtering Capabilities – makes it easier and faster to import the data that users need by providing the ability to specify a data filter on external data sources including ODBC, Access, Excel files, etc., in place of importing the entire contents of a specified data source
• New Project Export Capabilities - allows users to build a list of Export Jobs that can be saved as one or more "Project Exports”. One or all Export Jobs can be run with just one click, or run at the Command Line level.
Robert Graham, Datawatch Product Manager, Europe and Middle East comments; “The Monarch range of data and report mining software which Datawatch owns, already has a number of users in Hungary, most notably Citi Group. The software has various vertical markets around the world. These include Banking, Securities, Health Care and Government. Compliance is a big issue at present. Monarch software allows an organisation to work with its existing database to roll out its compliance solution, while enjoying a ‘business as usual’ stance. We have recently appointed our first distributor and three resellers in Hungary, but we are looking to appoint more. Our business model globally of appointing and supporting channel partners allows us to service around 500,000 users from just four offices around the world.” He goes onto say “Data mining is necessary for an organisation’s survival. If it is not used to predict a trend before the Auditors identify it, where is the control? Manage
ment without information is not management.”
About Datawatch Europe
Datawatch Europe is a leading provider of the Monarch range of report and data mining business intelligence software that helps organisations increase productivity, reduce costs and gain competitive advantage. Datawatch products are used in more than 20,000 companies, institutions and government agencies worldwide, by around 500,000 users.
Datawatch works with VARs, integrators, consultants and independent software vendors who sell and support Datawatch products. In addition, Datawatch works with OEM customers who embed Datawatch components and technologies in their own solutions.
Further information can be found at www.datawatch-europe.com.
Alison Hall, Public Relations
Tel: 07899 986932
Datawatch Europe Ltd
European and Middle East Product Manager
Tel: 01752 241456
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.