A new event that promises to demystify the technology behind next-generation business communications has been launched by Imago Communications.
VoIP for Business (www.voipforbusiness.co.uk) is designed to create the right environment for organisations to learn, evaluate, match needs and select VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)* solutions.
VoIP for Business is built on an Integrated Event Format that includes:
* A VoIP Theatre that showcases over 20 real life VoIP implementations, highlighting costs, challenges and business benefits
* VoIP Demo and VoIP Showcase Theatres where visitors can see over 30 leading VoIP applications in action
* VoIP Business Lounge areas that gives visitors the opportunity to discuss their requirements with leading technology vendors in an informal setting
"VoIP is often portrayed as a must-have technology, but there's still a lot of confusion about what it is - and exactly how it can help companies" explains Adam Malik, Commercial Director, Imago Communications. "VoIP for Business will cut through this confusion. Visitors will learn how VoIP technology can help them cut calling costs and create amazing new communications possibilities that drive real business value."
The VoIP Demo and VoIP Showcase Theatres will point to new possibilities for executive management and technical personnel alike:
* Business managers will discover what IP phone systems and services can do for their businesses; and what return on investment they can expect
* Contact centre managers will learn how they can extend their customer service operations outside their call centres
* Mobile communications managers will hear about exciting new mobile VoIP opportunities
* Network managers will learn about the role that softswitches and streamed services will play in next generation IP networks
The Directors of Imago Communications have over 20 years experience in successfully designing, launching and implementing events for the high-tech community worldwide. Their business approach is based on an in-depth knowledge of what makes IT markets tick, and in catering for the real needs of end users at all levels, through a multi-faceted approach. Successful events they have launched and developed include: COMPEC, The Which Computer? Show, Softworld, and Storage Expo.
* VoIP is a technology for carrying telephone calls over IP networks (such as the Internet) that involves digitising and packetising voice streams. VoIP-based telephony will facilitate the take-up of advanced voice and data solutions that incorporate video conferencing, application sharing, multi channel contact handling, on-demand speech recording, unified messaging, unified directories and more
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8744 9168
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Gray Associates in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.