Brand New Compliance and Risk Management Software, Qudos System 3, launches in the UK
Qudos System 3 is a brand new product and concept in Compliance and Risk Management software, offering users a ‘One Stop Solution’ for the enterprise. Qudos System 3 seamlessly integrates with SQL database, giving organisations a management system where meeting minutes, risk assessments, customer surveys, audits and action plans provide continuity and improve productivity.
Distributed by Avanquest UK, experts in business process management solutions and compliance, Qudos offers a viable, cost effective solution to Quality Managers, Compliance Managers and CEO’s in a wide range of business areas from health to manufacturing. Qudos System 3 provides the infrastructure to run any compliance or business management system – for ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, Occupational Health & Safety & various legal and regulatory compliance arrangements. Its flexible design allows additional compliance requirements to be incorporated and addressed as needed.
The effective management of compliance and risk is now critical to the survival and success of public and private-sector organisations alike. The penalties of non-compliance or ignoring risks can be severe, including: lost opportunities, business disruption, bad public relations, heavy fines and even imprisonment.
All compliance management systems have certain key elements in common - tasks that must be performed for the system to be effective. Qudos System 3 includes modules for each of them:
• Objectives - To set targets and plan how they will be achieved
• Documents - To manage the important documents used by an organisation
• Action - To log any issue, assign responsibility, plan, record & track action
• Audits - To schedule and record audits
• Meetings - To effectively manage meetings of any type
• Human Resources - To plan employee development and record progress / training
• Risk - To identify hazards / threats and assess risk levels
• Benchmark - To measure performance (benchmarking, surveys, vendor assessments etc.)
Rob Graham, Qudos Product Manager comments “Compliance, in its several forms such as The Basel ll Accord for banking, Freedom of Information for Health Trusts, and Sarbanes-Oxley for USA overseas subsidiaries and main business partners are all now issues. In addition, ISO roll out and general business process management will benefit from this excellent template. Avanquest will offer Qudos as a self populating product and also with full back up consultancy which will provide a turn key approach.”
• Improved central control and standardisation of operations
• Improved distribution of corporate policies and directives
• Reduced cost of developing procedures and other management system documents
• Improved reliability and reduced cost of document distribution
• Improved access to performance-related information for top management and others
• Increased ability to capture, analyse, and respond to customer feedback – this can lead to improvements in customer relationships
• Improved monitoring / reporting of vendor performance – this can lead to improvements in vendor performance and relationships
• Shared knowledge - Improved ability to learn from experience at other sites
• Flexible rollout - ability to incorporate sites as desired
• Ability to integrate management system functions on vital issues, e.g., International bench marks such as AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety, HACCP Food Safety, ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14000 Environment
• Standard tools / methods helps key staff members transfer to other sites when needed
• Certification: central database + multi-site certification option = Less auditor time on site = greatly reduced certification / attendance costs, and less external auditor intrusion into work
About Avanquest UK
Avanquest UK is part of the Avanquest global organisation. Formed in June 2003 by parent company BVRP Software Group, Avanquest is a network of companies offering a complete range of software publishing resources and a worldwide market to software developers from around the globe. Avanquest has a local presence on five continents and long-established relationships across all channels of distribution in markets covering nearly 90% of the world’s total software sales. BVRP Software Group, a leading international software developer and publisher, was founded in Paris in 1984 and is listed on the Nouveau Marché of the Euronext stock exchange (ISIN FR0004026714). For additional information, please visit www.avanquest.com and www.bvrp.com.
Alison Hall, Public Relations
Tel: 07899 986932
Tel: 01962 835053
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.