PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
11TH MARCH 2005
Business Planning Software- to help you survive the Dragon’s Den
Avanquest UK are pleased to announce its relationship with Palo Alto Software Ltd, a leading developer and publisher of business planning software. The software aimed at entrepreneurs, professionals and small and medium enterprises is now on its 2005 edition and is endorsed by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI).
With current television programs such as the Dragon’s Den and The Apprentice proving extremely popular, products that support entrepreneurship are gaining more interest in the business environment. Business Plan Pro 2005 is designed to help UK entrepreneurs successfully start up and gain funding for new businesses. This dynamic software application also enables existing companies and professionals to improve their growth potential and survival prospects by mastering the planning process through smart forecasting and budgeting.
Alan Gleeson who heads up the European operation is a graduate of University of Oxford and former manager at Barclays, comments “We are delighted with the partnership with Avanquest UK as we seek to expand and grow our European business further. There has never been a better time to be an entrepreneur in Britain and our products provide invaluable assistance at the start-up stage”.
Business Plan Pro 2005 is available in standard and Premier editions.
Key Features include:
• EasyPlan Wizard provides you with step-by-step guidance when producing your business plan.
• Develop a Strategy - helps you identify keys to success and to define your market.
• Detailed Instructions and Examples - Every step includes in-depth instructions and multiple examples from real business plans.
• Wizard-driven Financials - Make sure your numbers work. Every financial table includes a built-in wizard to guide you through the process of creating solid business numbers.
• More Than 400 Complete Sample Business Plans - Use them for inspiration and research. Import sample plans directly into your own plan.
• All the Spreadsheets you Need - The financial spreadsheets you need in a business plan are already linked together, financially and mathematically correct, and surrounded by easy to follow instructions and explanations.
• Works for Nonprofits
• Market Research Resources Included - Includes market research on virtually every industry.
• Visual Cash Planning with the Cash Pilot ™ [PREMIER EDITION] - Create what-if scenarios by testing the key variables that effect your cash flow.
• Import from Excel [PREMIER EDITION] - If you already have financial data in Excel, easily import it directly into Business Plan Pro and link it to your forecast.
• Collaboration Tools [PREMIER EDITION] - Work with other Business Plan Pro Premier users. Assign portions of the plan to team members and then combine it all into a complete plan.
• Professional, Preferred Format - Business Plan Pro uses a format that meets the most stringent requirements of bankers, lenders, Angel investors, and Venture Capitalists.
• Publish Online - 100% Secure - Publish to a secure website. Create logins for additional readers to view your plan.
• Plus many more features
Palo Alto Software Ltd also has a strong internet presence both at its home site, www.paolalto.co.uk and also its sister site www.bplans.co.uk where information on business planning can be found, including free sample business plans, practical advise on planning and access to a panel of experts who have answered more than 1,400 questions. This site has also won awards as a valuable "plain talk" resource.
Business Plan Pro Standard Edition retails at £99.99 and the Premier Edition retails at £159.
About Avanquest Global Software Publishing
Avanquest, part of the BVRP Software Group, is a leading provider of complete software publishing solutions to meet the global sales and distribution needs of developers. As a fully integrated network of international value-added software publishers, Avanquest combines experienced product management, sales representation, package and product design, public relations and supply chain management systems, with proven direct retailer relationships in 90 percent of the world's software markets. Additional information can be found at http://www.avanquest.co.uk and http://www.bvrp.com/
About Palo Alto Software
Palo Alto Software, Inc., founded in 1988, develops, publishes and markets software products for use with personal computers. BUSINESS PLAN PRO is the best-selling business planning software in the U.S. retail market, according to NPD Intelect (formerly PC Data). Palo Alto Software's award-winning site, www.bplans.com, continues to be one of the highest trafficked sites in the small business arena, offering numerous free business planning resources. The European operation of Palo Alto Software is run out of the London office. It produces UK versions of the software and offers free local support for their UK product range.
Tel: 01962 835000
Mobile: 07870 279 233
Tel: 0207 559 3500
Mobile: 07876 766895
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.