Press Release April 1, 2005
POMEGRANATE GREEN TEA – THE DRINK TO BE SEEN WITH THIS SUMMER
J-LO’S FAVOURITE LAUNCHES IN THE UK ON MAY 1
Drink producer AriZona has combined the incredible health enhancing powers of the pomegranate and green tea to make this summer’s ultimate taste sensation.
The antioxidant properties are known to protect the body against heart disease, certain types of cancer, Alzheimer’s and ageing.
AriZona’s Pomegranate Green Tea is all natural, has no preservatives, no artificial flavours or colours and is made by brewing the finest green tea leaves and blending with pomegranate juice.
The drink, the latest from AriZona, will be launched in the UK on May 1.
It is already a huge hit in the United States with devotees including Jennifer Lopez.
J-Lo even had her supply of AriZona flown into the UK during her last visit.
Fellow A-list celebrities Madonna and Julia Roberts are huge fans of pomegranate juice.
The AriZona green tea range already boasts Asia Plum, Mandarin Orange and Ginseng and Honey.
Each one comes in eye-catching, Oriental-style glass bottles.
AriZona drinks are best enjoyed chilled and are perfect for lazy summer picnics.
AriZona is available for home delivery via www.arizona.uk.com or by calling 0870 351 1718.
The entire range is available in 12-bottle cases, priced £20.28 plus £4.95 delivery. Delivery takes two to three days.
The teas, which sell individually from £1.99, can also be purchased at UK airports, John Lewis restaurants, Moto stores and many restaurants, delis and farm shops around the UK.
GREEN TEA FACTS
· Green Tea is rich in catechin polyphenols and particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a powerful anti-oxidant;
· Unlike other teas, Green Tea leaves are steamed rather than fermented, preventing the EGCG compound from being oxidized;
· A cup of green tea contains more antioxidants than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries;
· The Green Teas are rich in Vitamin C, an important detox vitamin;
· Green tea has been used as a Chinese medicine for over 4000 years;
· A daily glass of pomegranate juice reduces risk of heart disease and lowers blood pressure;
· Because of its many seeds the pomegranate has long stood as a symbol of fertility;
· The medicinal powers of the pomegranate are mentioned in Greek mythology. The Chinese mention pomegranate juice as a longevity drug;
· One pomegranate provides most of the body’s daily potassium and vitamin C needs;
· Dutch scientists are testing pure pomegranate seed oil on breast cancer patients;
NOTE TO EDITORS
· For more information please call Lucy Mason at Mason Media on 0151 348 4293 or 07903 197402 or email: email@example.com.
· Please find attached an image of Pomegranate Green Tea.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Mason Media in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.