London, 26 April, 2005. Two of the most illustrious authorities on customer management will each present a daily keynote session to visitors at the brand new event from CMP Information, Customer: Strategy & Management 2005. Professor Merlin Stone, IBM Professor of Relationship Marketing at Bristol Business School and Robert Bryant, Head of UK CRM Practice at Deloitte will host the daily keynote sessions at the UK’s only dedicated exhibition and conference for integrated customer management solutions, when it takes place from 28-29 June 2005 at the Birmingham NEC.
“Successful customer management is not a pure technology play. A profitable customer strategy is a joined up management approach to winning, keeping and growing profitable customers, with change management at its heart,” explains Mark Abay, Event Director, Customer 2005. “Therefore the daily keynote sessions at Customer 2005 will help delegates to integrate their business process, people and technology around their customer needs as well as demonstrating the importance of effective change management. Our keynote speakers, both experts in their fields will be able to provide visitors with the very latest thought leadership on the topical issue of customer management.”
DAY 1 - Tuesday, 28 September 2005
How to develop winning customer management strategies
Presented by Professor Merlin Stone, IBM Professor of Relationship Marketing at Bristol Business School and Business Research Leader with IBM’s Business Consulting Services
During this one-hour session delegates will learn the importance of setting real objectives, balancing customer acquisition, retention and development with improved efficiency in the multi-channels used to manage customers.
· Learn the importance of setting realistic objectives, balancing customer acquisition, retention and development with improved efficiency in the multi-channels used to manage customers
· Understand how good programme management over a long period, focusing on changing a company’s capability to manage customers, involves a range of attributes, from senior management commitment and involvement, through to integration of different initiatives and proper communication
· Explore the different elements that make up your customer management strategy, from marketing analysis, strategies and tactics, through to customer proposition development, to changes in processes, people, systems and data.
DAY 2 – Wednesday, 29 September 2005
Managing change to create the 21st century customer strategy
Presented by Robert Bryant, Head of UK CRM Practice, Deloitte
Delegates to this session will discover new ways to enhance their organisation’s performance whilst driving true customer retention and growth through effective management of change in today’s unique and challenging environment. In particular, delegates will gain insights into how to:
· Improve the customer’s experience using core “Levers” embedded in an organisation’s people and infrastructure
· Effectively carry out changes requiring careful attention to the organisation characteristics and its supporting infrastructure
· Meeting “customer retention and growth” via organisation realignments, including sales and service models, staff deployment, skill sets, tools and support.
· How winning firms have differentiated themselves through effective change management, resulting in a shift in focus now concentrating on building customer loyalty and a more customer-centric approach with key clients.
Customer: Strategy and Management 2005, the UK’s only dedicated event for integrated customer management solutions will take place from 28-29 June 2005 at the Birmingham NEC. For further information on the event, or to register for free entry to the exhibition please visit www.customer-event.co.uk.
Notes to Editor:
· Photography of Professor Merlin Stone and Robert Bryant is available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Customer: Strategy & Management
Customer 2005 will take place from 28-29 June 2005 at the Birmingham NEC. The exhibition and conference is organised by CMP Information, the organisers of Call Centre Expo, Technology For Marketing, The Call Centre Executive Forum and publishers of CCF magazine. For further information on the event, please visit www.customer-event.co.uk.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK-headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers business media solutions to a number of industry sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a range of markets; these include Building & Property, Healthcare, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Guitar Player, Building, Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. CMPi also has a number of leading directories, compendiums and information services such as the Building Product Compendium, Benns Media, The Knowledge and the Professional Series. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Interiors Event, ACPO, International Fire Expo and IFSEC.
CMPi’s magazines reach over 1.3 million readers directly through subscription, newsstand and controlled circulation, while over 250,000 business professionals and marketers visit its exhibitions each year. CMPi has approximately 1,000 employees and in 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled £135m and its profits were £25.3m, providing around 25% of UBM’s group operating profits.
For further information, please contact:
t: +44 (0) 20 7921 8522|m: 07730 679912|f: +44 (0) 20 7921 8549
CMP Information Ltd|Ludgate House|245 Blackfriars Road|London|SE1 9UY
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.