There is a lot of misinformation and hype regarding cellulite and a whole lot of ineffective techniques to treat it, so it’s no wonder that most women are suspicious or at the least sceptical. However, Georgios Tzenichristos, a Kensington-based therapist with 17 years experience offers exactly what is missing: honest, accurate and realistic advice based on science instead of the usual “old wives’ tales” about toxins and lymphatic drainage. And of course a treatment that actually works on all three aspects of cellulite:
• Blood vessel weakness
• Connective tissue and skin looseness
• Superficial fat accumulation.
“Because cellulite is a syndrome” explains Georgios, “meaning that it has multiple causes and multiple symptoms, only an integrated treatment that repairs the system can deliver results, especially long- lasting ones”.
LipoTherapeia is such an integrated treatment and it utilises three approaches in the fight against cellulite:
1. A vigorous massage technique called “Connective Tissue Workout” that stimulates collagen production and fat mobilisation on the “cellulite layer”. The latter is a group of superficial tissues that are involved in the formation of cellulite: skin, blood vessels, superficial fat and connective tissue.
2. Nutritional therapy and exercise, to rebalance the system and help with the oxidation of the mobilised fat as well as the reduction of fluid retention
3. The Skin Nutrition Lotion that nourishes the cellulite layer with therapeutic doses of vitamins A, C, E and Alpha Lipoic Acid. It also contains stimulating essential oils of Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, Bitter Orange and Rosemary.
With a concerted effort from both the client and the therapist the results can be dramatic. This is what a client who received a full course of LipoTherapeia had to say: “Working as a health and beauty editor means I have tried out plenty of treatments in the course of my job. It has made me pretty sceptical about what works and what doesn’t. However, Georgios knows his stuff and has managed to develop a comprehensive treatment that really does work. It is not a magic solution but the results definitely speak for themselves. Over the course of 12 treatments my dress size dropped from a 12 to an 8 and I lost over a stone and a half in weight”. You can’t say much fairer than that.
To see what it’s all about, Georgios is happy to offer free 15-minute treatments to sceptical clients, so they can experience for themselves how comprehensively the cellulite ‘globules’ are worked and how light and tingling with vitality the hips and legs feel after the treatment.
LipoTherapeia is a “boutique treatment” exclusively offered by the therapist who developed it. Georgios Tzenichristos (AST.ITEC.PTD.MTIGB) has spent 6 years researching and has accumulated an extensive knowledge on the physiology and pathology of cellulite, skin firming and fat loss, including their relation to nutritional, hormonal and circulatory factors. His aim is to offer the most informed and accurate advice on cellulite and fat loss available in the UK.
Treatments are available at 4 clinics in Kensington and typically cost £40 per 30’ session. Approximately 6-15 sessions are necessary depending on the severity of the problem.
Please call 08450 573 111 or email email@example.com for your free session. Web: www.iht.uk.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Innovative Healing Techniques in the following categories: Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.