Invitation to a briefing with Pegasystems on processes that are failing
businesses and customers
Briefing will take place at the Pegasystems User Conference at 11.30 am, 9
June 2005 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, Hyde Park, London
Lunch at 1.00pm
Organisations need to carry out a very wide range of processes in order to
achieve their objectives. Unfortunately a great many of these processes
don't work and can lead to:
* Prison (!) through lack of compliance (Sarbanes Oxley, Basel II, 404)
* failed marketing opportunities (lack of awareness of who customers are).
* extra work for employees (can only cope with standard situations).
David Wells, Pegasystems vice president and general manager Europe, will
explain how organisations can achieve growth and lower costs, whilst
Hear about real-life examples of failing processes such as:
* non-compliance with financial or other legal standards, or causing
bottlenecks through compliance with 'urban-legend' rules and regulations
* failure to use existing data to simplify systems, for example, wasting
time by making customers pass on information that is already in place
* not driving activity from events that take place. For example, closure of
an account means a possible sales opportunity to another type of account,
not simply a customer lost to another organisation
* letting back-office systems dictate how customers are dealt with
* exporting pitfalls in processes whilst outsourcing leading to a struggle
to realise planned savings
* those unable to cope with contingencies
* any that don't allow customers to configure services or products to a
specification that suits them
* not using complaints for feedback and marketing intelligence, exchanging
data with other organisations to weed out 'professional' complainers
* not using customer behaviour to provide market intelligence, for example,
a customer paying off a credit card with a rival's cheque.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pirate Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.