PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
6th June 2005
Shire Pharmaceuticals uses business solutions from Avanquest
Shire Pharmaceuticals Group uses AVST’s CallXpress and Captaris RightFax to unify messaging and automate flow of faxes and data.
The ‘healthy choice’ of business solutions by Shire Pharmaceutical Group, the third largest pharmaceutical company in the UK can be fully integrated with other business applications. Avanquest understands their client’s business pain; providing solutions that accelerate and formalise internal processes, delivering a compliance conscious environment that enhances the interaction between colleagues, customers and suppliers.
AVST’s. CallXpress unified messaging provides employees with access to all their messages, voicemail, faxes and e-mail, by phone, networked PC or the Internet. The system also integrates with MS Exchange and Lotus Notes. RightFax allows fully automated flow of faxes and data.
The Helpdesk Manager at Shire explained: “Shire wanted to integrate the voicemail system with Microsoft Outlook. This enabled voicemails and emails to be accessed from one location.” He went onto say “CallXpress is a very useful tool. Once trained on its functionality, the staff are very impressed with its usability. CallXpress enhances the way we work.”
• A workforce the freedom to be highly mobile, yet still receive and send messages of all types, from anywhere.
• Work without interruption from phone calls, yet still be notified of the most important phone calls and messages.
• Provide 24-hour information to customers or employees through on-demand data distribution.
• A proven and reliable e-document delivery solution, solving many of the toughest business issues, including: Compliance Measures, Security, Disaster Recovery and Reporting and Archiving.
• Integration with core business applications to automate the flow of faxes, paper, electronic documents and data, reducing the time and costs associated with using traditional fax machines.
Avanquest UK is part of the Avanquest global organisation. Formed in June 2003 by parent company BVRP Software Group, Avanquest is a network of companies offering a complete range of software publishing resources and a worldwide market to software developers from around the globe. Avanquest has a local presence on five continents and long-established relationships across all channels of distribution in markets covering nearly 90% of the world’s total software sales. BVRP Software Group, a leading international software developer and publisher, was founded in Paris in 1984 and is listed on the Nouveau Marché of the Euronext stock exchange (ISIN FR0004026714). For additional information, please visit www.avanquest.co.uk and www.bvrp.com.
Alison Hall, Public Relations
Tel: 07899 986932
Tel: 01962 835053
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.