13 June 2005: Mediasurface, the leading AIM listed content management provider, today announced the launch of version 5.2 of its content management suite. The new and improved version includes enhancements to Morello as well as a host of new features to allow both non-technical and IT professionals even more flexibility and control when building their websites.
Following the success of Morello, in this latest version Mediasurface progresses with the product roadmap as well as incorporating comments and requests from its now significantly expanded customer base. Version 5.2 is about enhancing the product in terms of architectural support and installation and further improving the user experience – giving more choice, and making life easier, however the user chooses to work with the system.
Additional features in 5.2 include
• Improvements to the product installation process – further reducing the time and effort in the set up stage with a number of new automated installation scripts
• Enhanced architectural support – continuing Mediasurface’s strategy to offer its products with an ever-increasing range of technological configurations.
• Improved performance through enhanced caching and indexing
• User interface improvements including superior table handling and form editing – users can now easily insert a customised table with a single click. Expanded fields within the ‘Forms’ view and improved image editing are also included.
• Enhanced upload features, making it quicker and more efficient to import documents in bulk, even when they have a variety of formats.
Jason Pitchers, Product Marketing Director at Mediasurface said: "We are supporting our strategic objectives further developing our product in a way that business users find flexible and intuitive. This means that a website can be driven by the business users who own the content, without unnecessarily burdening the IT team. Our aim is for all our users to be as comfortable altering web content as they are saving a document to their hard-drive. This release moves us even nearer to that goal."
Version 5.2 is now available as a free upgrade to existing Morello customers.
Mediasurface provides pioneering software that empowers the business user to build and manage sophisticated content driven websites.
Mediasurface software combines an interactive, graphical look and feel with industrial strength technology. Easy to use, business professionals can manage sites seamlessly, enabling authorised personnel to effortlessly update the content they ‘own’ without needing technically skilled web authors to craft HTML pages by hand.
Mediasurface software helps organisations reduce the risks and costs involved in building and running websites and other digital channels. It increases their ability to keep pace with change and assures the quality of the content published – ultimately increasing the usefulness of these online resources.
A British born AIM listed company headquartered in Newbury, UK, Mediasurface products and services have been implemented to drive over hundreds of web applications solutions for customers across Europe and the United States.
Kate Mackinder / Sean Fleming
Clarity Public Relations
Tel: 0870 950 9670
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Clarity Public Relations in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.