PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
29th June 2005
‘Our Kids Sports’ has got the winning formula with Business Plan Pro!
‘Our Kids Sports’ is a relatively new concept which aims to encourage kids to participate in sports at a young age. The website has been publishing junior sports results, fixtures, reports, news and information for almost five years. More and more people are getting into sport at a young age and statistics prove that the website (www.ourkidsports.com) is among the top 1% of popular websites in the UK. Considering that this is only a part-time business, it is no wonder that Richard and John Hough, co-founders of this initiative, are looking at ways to save time and streamline various areas of the business.
The motivation to purchase Business Plan Pro was not only to fulfil their own planning purposes, but, more importantly, to be able to present their plans to investors and sponsors. Our Kids Sports is continually looking for support and funding to speed up the execution of the business plan and to develop new technologies which will add value to their registered members and growing user base. Richard Hough comments, “by having a software package which makes it easy to create plans and projections, it gives potential backers a sense of dedication, professionalism and credibility that ‘Our Kids Sports’ expected when taking on Business Plan Pro.”
Key Features of Business Plan Pro include:
• EasyPlan Wizard provides you with step-by-step guidance when producing your business plan.
• Develop a Strategy - helps you identify keys to success and to define your market.
• Detailed Instructions and Examples - Every step includes in-depth instructions and multiple examples from real business plans.
• Wizard-driven Financials - Make sure your numbers work. Every financial table includes a built-in wizard to guide you through the process of creating solid business numbers.
• More Than 450 Complete Sample Business Plans - Use them for inspiration and research. Import sample plans directly into your own plan.
• All the Spreadsheets you Need - The financial spreadsheets you need in a business plan are already linked together, financially and mathematically correct, and surrounded by easy to follow instructions and explanations.
• Works for Nonprofits
• Market Research Resources Included - Includes market research on virtually every industry.
• Visual Cash Planning with the Cash Pilot ™ [PREMIER EDITION] - Create what-if scenarios by testing the key variables that effect your cash flow.
• Import from Excel [PREMIER EDITION] - If you already have financial data in Excel, easily import it directly into Business Plan Pro and link it to your forecast.
• Collaboration Tools [PREMIER EDITION] - Work with other Business Plan Pro Premier users. Assign portions of the plan to team members and then combine it all into a complete plan.
• Professional, Preferred Format - Business Plan Pro uses a format that meets the most stringent requirements of bankers, lenders, Angel investors, and Venture Capitalists.
• Publish Online - 100% Secure - Publish to a secure website. Create logins for additional readers to view your plan.
Richard comments on Business Plan Pro saying, ‘It is extremely logical, all the way through there is prompting text telling you what goes where and it really is stunningly simple to use. I was surprised at the low price and high specifications of the product. Business Plan Pro has already saved us a lot of man hours, which have been invested in developing our site and technology. Having the ability to export business plans into PDF and PowerPoint presentations also provides a professional impression when presenting to investors, financiers and high-profile entrepreneurs.
‘Our Kids Sports’ is a relatively new concept to the market and the business has truly massive potential. By using the features, functions and scalability provided by Business Plan Pro, they have created a sensible and achievable plan covering their growth from the current £50,000 a year (as a part-time venture) to a projected £10 million pound business.
Business Plan Pro 2005 retails at £99.99 and Business Plan Pro Premier 2005 retails at £159. They are available from www.paloalto.co.uk , PC World, Amazon and www.avanquest.co.uk.
For the full case study please follow the link http://www.bplans.co.uk/casestudy.cfm
About Palo Alto Software
Palo Alto Software, Inc., founded in 1988, develops, publishes and markets software products for use with personal computers. BUSINESS PLAN PRO is the best-selling business planning software in the U.S. retail market, according to NPD Intelect (formerly PC Data). Palo Alto Software's award-winning site, www.bplans.com, continues to be one of the highest trafficked sites in the small business arena, offering numerous free business planning resources. The European operation of Palo Alto Software is run out of the London office. It produces UK versions of the software and offers free local support for their UK product range.
Tel: 01962 835000
Mobile: 07870 279 233
Tel: 0207 559 3500
Mobile: 07876 766895
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Alison Hall PR in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.