Help at hand for starters with brand new ‘real time helpdesk’
The Retail Doctor founder, Greg Thomas, had spent 15 years working within the food and retail market, initially founded The Retail Doctor in February 2004; Jon Kay joined in June 2004.
Both had experience of working for large companies, such as Bass, Whitbread, Esporta and Starbucks and had also spent the last few years working together managing smaller businesses.
They had seen the need for a company with a strong, very real operational background to provide real solutions to operational issues with a hands on approach.
With this experience The Retail Doctor was formed initially to help start ups, new ventures and small businesses to be more successful, grow sales and decrease costs while avoiding some of the time consuming pitfalls that exist.
Since the successful launch the pair have worked with the creation of several new branded concepts.
The Retail Doctor has evolved and now covers the following crucial business areas:
* New business start up advice
* New concept advice and help
* Existing business advice
* Real solutions for operational issues to help maximise sales for all businesses
* Build and design business plans for start ups, expansions and/or to gain funding
* Build and design budgets and forecasts for all your staffing levels
* Staff contracts and appraisals
* Identifying solutions to cost of sales issues for all businesses
* Mystery guest and staffing productivity reports
* Dealing with theft and securing your business, working undercover in situ
* Website design & Optimisation
* Online business set up advice to avoid the expenditure and pitfalls
Together with a dedicated site acquisition team along with architects, designers and shop fitters at hand, The Retail Doctor can provide the solution to your issue no matter how big or small.
They operate an ‘Open Surgery’ which is a real time helpdesk where you have the choice to either call or use our LIVE HELP ONLINE and ask for any help, advice or suggestions that may prove to be of benefit for your business.
For more information call 0870 240 9905 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.theretaildoctor.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of GDT Systems in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.