London 21 February 2006; SHOW-STOPPER VICTORIA SILVSTEDT INTRODUCED HER FIRST COLLECTION OF SEXY, GLAMOROUS AND AFFORDABLE LINGERIE, VERY VICTORIA SILVSTEDT, TO THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS WITH THE HELP OF A BEVVY OF BEAUTIES DURING LONDON FASHION WEEKEND. THE COLLECTION WHICH WAS SHOWCASED FOR THE FIRST TIME PROVED TO BE A MASSIVE SUCCESS WITH BUYERS WHEN IT WAS SHOWCASED AT LONDON FASHION WEEK.
London Fashion Week attracts some of the hottest designers in the world – but this year temperatures soared as Victoria Silvstedt, the gorgeous former Miss Sweden, Maxim Woman of the Year and supermodel who has appeared on the cover of hundreds of magazines around the world introduced her latest business venture - Very Victoria Silvstedt – a lingerie company. The brand which was introduced in London will be rolled out to several European destinations in the forthcoming months.
Using London Fashion Weekend to showcase the full range, Victoria was on call to introduce her first lingerie collection (Autumn/Winter 2006) designed to make every woman feel special and sexy - even if they are not Victoria Silvstedt look-alikes!
This collection consists of assorted pastel colours, designed to enhance femininity and the fabrics feel beautiful on the skin. The use of hand selected French lace from Calais as well as lycra and silk ensures a perfect fit – and works for most shapes and sizes. Many of the pieces are trimmed with delicate Swarovski Crystals and faux-fur to add to the luxurious feel of this exquisite line.
Victoria Silvstedt said; ‘I am delighted to be been involved in bringing this collection to life and have loved been involved in all aspects of the business: from sourcing fabrics and choosing lace to influencing the design and marketing. The response from buyers during London Fashion Week has been so encouraging and we hope that the British public will be seeing Very Victoria Silvstedt in stores later this year.’
Notes to the Editors;
• Very Victoria Silvstedt will be available from April 2006 on www.vvslingerie.com and UK retailer partners will be announced soon.
• For a one-on-one interview and or an exclusive shoot/ as well as to request product for photo-shoots and images please contact Claudia Walker +44 7776 304205
About Victoria Silvstedt
• Victoria Silvstedt grew up in Northern Sweden and maintains her families’ sensibilities to appreciate discipline, hard work and community.
• Victoria Silvstedt was a gifted athlete and world-class member of the Swedish National Ski Team, ranking as high as fourth among her future Olympian team-mates in the Super-Giant Slalom however a devastating shoulder injury prematurely ended Victoria’s Olympic dreams at the age of 16.
• Victoria’s mother and sister secretly entered her into the 1993 Miss Sweden Beauty Pageant – and she has never looked back. After the stunning beauty became a Finalist at the 1993 Miss World Pageant, Victoria was discovered by a Parisian modeling agent and began a career in high fashion working for highly selective fashion giants such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Loris Azzaro, Givenchy, Valentino and Giorgio Armani.
• Victoria’s professionalism, beauty and class have also enabled her to successfully represent a number of major brands as a product spokesperson including Nike, Renault, Coors, Radisson, Killian’s, and Blockbuster.
Contact for photographs and press interviews:
+ 44 (0) 7776 304205
Very Victoria Silvstedt:
+44 (0) 2380 603402
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of HotLime PR Limited in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Motoring, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.