21st March 2006 – Concerned parents can breathe-easy as Maxfield launch the MAX-JOY MP3 player designed especially to meet the needs of 6-12 year old children.
Now parents don’t need to worry about their children damaging & opening expensive players or damaging their own ears & ear-drums with this practical and stylish range. Everything has been thought of from operation, design, material, headphones, display, price (and the optionally installed audio fairytales) are specifically engineered to meet the abilities and wishes of children.
Not only does the robust MAX-JOY come with all the usual cutting-edge MP3 technology you would expect from Maxfield but it also incorporates a raft of practical, safe and easy-use features that make it perfect for little ones who ‘rough-and-tumble’ from playground to park.
Special child-friendly features include;
* Audio output restriction to a maximum of 60DB from the main player to protect those growing ear-drums.
* Tough external stereo headphones by Koss are designed not to interfere with developing ears and come with a whopping 15 year guarantee.
* A seriously rugged dirt, water and impact resistant outer casing complete with safety screws for access, to prevent little fingers dismantling the unit without a parent present.
* The casing is complemented by extra large keys perfectly engineered to be easily controlled by children’s small fingers
* A very clear extra-luminous two-colour OLED display with outstanding readability and luminosity that is truly amazing.
* Coming in a range of fun colours the MAX-JOY comes in two options alone or with pre-installed content (such as audio stories) in a bundle with an MMC card so that children can get started as soon as they unpack the MP3 player.
The above complement Maxfields usual high-performance, features that are also included in the unit;
* An integrated Flash memory with 256 MB that can be expanded up to 2 GB with the SD/MMC card expansion slot.
* Intuitive and easy to operate file and ID3-TAG navigation allows songs to be organised according to title and artist.
* Integrated microphone for voice recording
* High-quality music playback is guaranteed by no less than six equaliser stages pre-installed in the player.
* Support of Windows DRM - The unit is therefore capable of playing the music from a range of popular Internet music portals such as AOL Music without any playback issues.
* Up to 19 hours of continuous play using only one AAA battery, making the player the ultimate companion during long journeys.
* Lightweight only 50 grams and compact with dimensions of 80x56x26 mm (LxBxH) it fits easily in any pocket.
* Fast USB 2.0 high speed connection is standard which is also reverse-compatible with USB 1.1.
* Easy connection for playback to external systems such as to an active PC loudspeaker or hi-fi equipment.
The unit comes with One carrying strap, one USB cable, one AAA battery, a CD ROM with drivers, a multi-language operating manual and an easy-start short version of instructions. The bundle option also includes a 128 MB MMC card can be included with pre-installed audio plays. (please see specification sheet for full technical information).
Available from amazon.co.uk and initially launching with the player only option at a cost of around £48 pounds sterling to be followed later this year by the £61 pounds sterling ‘bundle’ option with the MMC Card containing audio stories & Fairytales.
Notes to Editors:
The complete company history / profile and product portfolio are available as separate documents on request from the press office. If you are interested in reviewing any item for your publication we have a limited number of review samples for your team to test on request from the press office, alternatively the sample request form is posted as a PDF on the press assets pages.
Please also see the press assets pages for products scans and specifications; www.tru-pr.co.uk/press password ' themax ' for access to the press assets page.
Founded in 2003 Maxfield quickly became 'tech-savvy' Germanys leading brand for feature-packed personal audio products. With their stylish and cutting-edge product range Maxfield was Number 1 for sales over the entire electronics, photographic and PC sector at amazon.de December 2004 with their Max G-Flash; in December 2005 the company was again the top seller at amazon with the exceptional Maxfield BLACKline 512 MB. Having ended the financial year 2005 in Germany with a 323% increase in sales in comparison with the previous year Maxfield are launching their range in the UK from this April. Traditionally strong in MP3 Pen Drive and personal video players Maxfield are adding in-car audio products, personal media players (PMP) and a new portable DVD player on the market for their UK debut.
Press enquiries please contact:
Victoria Cozens TRU PR
Tel: +44 (0) 1179 879849
UK Distribution enquiries contact:
Sales office coming soon
UK Trade Authorized Distributors:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 960 6000
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tru PR in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Consumer Technology, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.