Pioneers of Organic Health and Beauty Support The UK’s Pioneering Holistic Cancer Care Charity
For immediate release
Pioneers of organic health and beauty products Green People are supporting Bristol Cancer Help Centre, the pioneering UK cancer charity whose holistic Bristol Approach to cancer care offers help for mind, body and spirit to thousands affected by cancer every year, to complement their medical treatment.
Green People have announced that they are donating 30p from the sale of each unit from nine popular product lines (including a daytime moisturiser, organic soap and hand and body lotion), to the charity.
“We believe there is a natural synergy between Green People’s commitment to offer families a range of health and beauty products for an organic lifestyle, and Bristol Cancer Help Centre’s work to help people with cancer to play an active part in their health and wellbeing”.
“That is why we are asking Green People customers to look out for the 30p sign on our products and be aware that when they buy them, they will be helping to raise valuable funds to aid Bristol Cancer Help Centre in providing support to people affected by cancer,” explains Charlotte Vøhtz, Company founder
Bristol Cancer Help Centre’s Chief Executive Chris Head agrees, commenting:
“The growth of interest in healthy diet and lifestyle makes this partnership the right fit.” He adds: “We are extremely grateful to Green People for responding to the growing demand for their products, by helping us to help many more people coping with the crisis of cancer.”
Green People Products sold in support of the Bristol Approach to cancer care and available from www.canhelpnow.com or order line 0117 980 9522 are:
• Day Solution, gentle day moisturiser, (Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Geranium for all skin types)
• Aloe Vera Hand Lotion, (Organic Aloe Vera, Coconut and Berry wax)
• Rosemary and Pink Clay Shower Bath (Skin detox)
• Organic Liquid Soap – Aloe Vera (Organic Aloe Vera and Citrus oils),
• Gentle Cleanse –Cleanse & Makeup remover (Organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile)
• “No Scent” Hand/Body Lotion (Organic Aloe Vera, Avocado and Hemp),
• Organic Sun Lotion SPF15, (Organic Aloe Vera, Edelweiss, Green Tea and Avocado),
• Self Tan Lotion (Organic Rosehip, Sandalwood and Geranium),
• After Sun Lotion (Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula and Mint)
Chris Head concludes:
“This support through the generous donation of 30p/unit sale on nine Green People top product lines comes in a crucial year when Bristol Cancer Help Centre is expanding the scale of all our services for people with cancer and their loved ones.
“One in three people in the UK can expect a diagnosis during their lifetime, so the help to improve daily quality of life through the complementary therapies, stress-reducing self help skills, emotional support and nutrition and lifestyle advice that the Bristol Approach offers has never been more needed.
“We are very grateful to Green People for their vision and commitment in recognising that few of us remain untouched by cancer, and choosing to harness their success to make a difference. Green People are helping Bristol Cancer Help Centre to realise our vision of giving every person diagnosed in the UK access to the support we provide – support which many of our service users tell us they find literally “life-changing.”
For press information about Bristol Cancer Help Centre, please contact:
Clare Benjamin, on 0117 980 9515 or email: email@example.com
Sophie Hewett, on 0117 980 9532 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press information about Green People, please contact:
Sue Losson on 01403 740350 or email: email@example.com
Notes to editors:
About Bristol Cancer Help Centre:
1. Bristol Cancer Help Centre was founded in October 1980 by Penny Brohn a woman living with cancer, and her great friend Pat Pilkington MBE to support people affected by cancer.
2. It is the UK’s first and leading holistic cancer charity that has pioneered and specialises in the world-famous Bristol Approach to cancer care that provides a unique combination of physical, emotional and spiritual support to help thousands of people with cancer and their loved ones to deal with the challenges a cancer diagnosis brings.
3. Bristol Cancer Help Centre also runs a respected education and training programme, attended by some 300 health professionals and complementary therapists a year who want to learn how to use the Bristol Approach in their own work with people with cancer.
4. The charity offers information and support through its National Helpline and a through a range of therapy courses at the Centre run by experienced professional teams, offering people affected by cancer complementary therapies, practical advice on nutrition and lifestyle, emotional support, and stress-reducing self-help techniques.
5. For information and support if you are affected by cancer please contact the National Helpline team on 0845 123 23 10 email firstname.lastname@example.org and log onto www.bristolcancerhelp.org
About Green People:
1 Green People was formed by founder Charlotte Vøhtz to provide natural and gentle organic formulations for her daughter Sandra who suffered from severe skin irritations. The company was launched in 1997.
2 Today Green People offers over 100 products, ranging from herbal and nutritional supplements to handmade organic personal care products including skin, sun, hair and dental care products.
3 Many Green People Products are certified by the Soil Association or Organic Food Federation, and the company aims to expand their range of certified products.
4 Green People products use 100% gentle, vegetarian, and cruelty free ingredients. Green People use certified organic plant oils, herbal infusions, essential oils and natural minerals.
5 Green People products do not use parabens, petrochemicals, sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, ethyl alcohol, PABA-sunscreen, Urea, PEG’s, DEA, TEA, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic colours, perfume or synthetic additives common in many other health and beauty products. 10% of their net profit is donated to organic and environmental charities.
6 For more information please log onto www.greenpeople.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Green People in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.