As the cold weather sets in, start preparing your immune system with Nucell Active, a natural formula clinically proven to reduce the symptoms of a cold and boost the immune system.
When the body is fighting infections, or is under stress, it needs additional new cells to resist the infection. Nucell Active contains a unique, tested and proven formula of natural, concentrated nucleotides and RNA building blocks, which speed up the process of creating new defence cells, essential for assisting the recovery process.
Dietician Nigel Denby, comments “Most of us know what we need to eat to achieve a healthy balanced diet but from time to time we all need a bit of extra help. A supplement, which is designed to boost immunity, can help make up for those times when we life is just too hectic to tick all the healthy eating boxes. These simple tips will help you get more of what you need from your food;
· Eat regularly, and try not skip meals
· Base meals on whole grains or low GL carbohydrates like oats, rye, wholegrain rice and cereals
· Eat at least 5 different coloured fruits and vegetables every day
· Choose one or two portions of good quality protein foods every day including white and oily fish, lean red meats, eggs, poultry and beans and pulses
· Include around 8 cups or glasses of fluid a day and try to limit tea and coffee drinking to 2-3 cups. Choose water, herb and fruit teas, fruit juice and low fat milk based drinks more often
· Watch out for “empty” sweet and savoury snacks- toasted seeds, unsalted nuts, yoghurts and dried fruits and delicious and nutritious
· Try to take around 30 minutes brisk physical activity every day- walking is just fine
Since the discovery that mother’s breast milk contains high amounts of nucleotides, the leading brands of formula milk have been including supplementary nucleotides in
their products to help support growth, development and immunity. So, what’s good for baby should be good for adult too.
One capsule of Nucell Active should be taken daily for general health maintenance. This can be increased to two capsules as required. Nucell Active costs £14.99 and is available in good independent health shops, for stockists call 0870 366 5729 or order product from email@example.com. For more product information go to www.nucell.co.uk.
For further information, samples or case studies/clinical trials, please contact Louise Moore, Platinum PR & Events, 07815 307592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
1. The recommended daily dosage of Nucell is 500mg.
2. For small children ½ a capsule per day is recommended. As soon as they start eating solids, babies can be given up to ½ a capsule per day with their food.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Platinum PR & Events (Moore PR) in the following categories: Health, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.