For a longer-lasting, eco-friendly alternative gift to a bunch of flowers this Valentines Day send a tree sapling from award-winning ecological gift company, Tree2mydoor.
Their sustainable tokens of love are not only good for the environment, but they can last hundreds of years. This is a real symbol of your lasting love and commitment to your nearest and dearest (rather than a bunch of flowers which dies within a week!)
Tree2mydoor has five tree species in their Lover’s Tree Range. According to ancient lore unearthed by Tree2mydoor each tree has its own unique properties and they have been used for thousands of years in Britain as symbols of love and dedication.
The top three Valentines Trees are:
- Crab Apple Tree Gift : The Tree of Love, perfect valentines gift for your partner. The Crab Apple is a small tree and has been used for thousands of years as a token of love before we had budget airlines.
- Wild Cherry Tree Gift : A blooming lovely tree, perfect Valentines Gift
for your partner. A Wild Cherry tree is small with a striking pink bloom during Spring months.
- Oak Tree Gift : The Father of the Woods, perfect Valentines Gift
for the man in your life, particularly if he is a dad! Oak trees grow into large trees, so pick a good spot in a garden or a safe place in the countryside!
The big seller for Valentines Day is the Crab Apple Tree or The Tree of Love as the Celts used to know it by. One Tree of Love Gift will set you back £24.95 plus P&P.
If you dont have so much room, you can order some Love in a Bag, this is a lovely gift that contains a mix of native corn poppy and corn cockle seed packaged up in a little drawstring jute bag.
Tree2mydoor's service includes a free greetings card that you can personalise at time of order, each tree gift is packed up individually into really unique jute and cardboard packaging. Your order can be sent by courier directly to your Valentine on Valentines Day. Remember to send it to their office to make sure it gets there in time!
Tree2mydoor is holding a 2007 Valentines Day Poem Competition. They want to attract hopeful romantics to create their own very special Valentines Day poem to be published on the website to win free Valentines Day Gift or £100 worth of Tree2mydoor gift vouchers. Find out about the Valentines Poetry Competition now.
Each tree sapling costs £24.95, for more information and to order please visit the comprehensive website: https://www.tree2mydoor.com/ or call the sales line on 0161 870 6368.
- Tree2mydoor do what they say on the tin; they deliver a living tree directly to your door in a biodegradable postal tube with a personalised greeting card. There are 30 different UK grown saplings to choose from and they all come in a little draw string jute bag.
- 28 year old, Ecological Entrepreneur, Gareth Mitchell launched Tree2mydoor in November 2003
- They were winners of a 2004 Gift of the Year Award
- Tree2mydoor was also a finalist at the national Startups Awards for 'Best Online Business of The Year'.
- Tree2mydoor run a Tree2reforest program where they work to support a global network of conservation projects. Customers can dedicate a tree in project of their choice. 100% of the profits are dedicated to the conservation project managers.
- Also available are other eco-friendly gifts such as wildflowers and eco friendly shopping bags.
- For more information visit www.tree2mydoor.com
Alternative Opening Copy...
Has the traditional Valentines bunch of red roses had its day?
Lets face it, red roses look great, cost a lot, last a matter of days until being added to the wheelie bin! Oh, and thats before they are flown half way round the world to get to your local florist shop... Not particularly helpful for reducing Carbon emissions.
Roses may have had their day because romantic Brits have started sending personalised tree gifts for Valentines Day, using the eco friendly gift mail order service from Tree2mydoor.com. As the UK's leading innovative gift company, Tree2mydoor.com has based its business around the care and supply of UK grown trees as gifts and wildflower gift packs to UK consumers for a little over three years.
Gareth Mitchell, the company founder and Managing Director explains; 'Tree2mydoor is setting a high standard in providing Valentines Day gifts that scream romance. We have a small range of native tree gifts that we can personalise, pack up and send directly to our customers chosen recipient. Last year, Tree2mydoor sold thousands of tree gifts to a growing fan base of customers - most of whom repeat purchase from us.'
Gareth Mitchell (Director)
e: email@example.com w: https://www.tree2mydoor.com/about-us/press
t: 0161 870 6590
High res imagery available on request.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tree2mydoor Limited in the following categories: Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.