Northgate Information Solutions today launches ‘MyHousing’, a new offering aimed at transforming citizen service for smaller Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) by providing access to Northgate’s housing management and finance systems over the internet.
Launched today at the Chartered Institute of Housing conference, MyHousing offers fast, flexible and cost-effective access to Northgate’s market-leading systems, enabling housing organisations to transform citizen service and increase efficiency.
MyHousing is targeted at smaller landlords who may wish to avoid time-consuming installation processes whilst benefiting from secure, 24/7 access to high-quality systems. MyHousing is priced according to the number of properties under management and the particular services organisations require access to, enabling the selection of additional services on an incremental basis.
MyHousing will enable housing organisations to:
- improve service delivery for residents through managing key areas, such as rent and repairs, more effectively;
- manage diversity and other key service issues through a better understanding of residents and properties;
- access advanced but easy-to-use housing and finance management systems over the internet;
- manage performance through immediate access to information and reports.
Today’s launch follows the selection of MyHousing by the National Department of Housing in South Africa last month, where it will be used by seven housing associations looking to develop effective and efficient processes.
Joe Bradley, Managing Director of Local Government & Social Housing at Northgate Public Services, said today:
“Carefully managed housing provision is key to sustainable communities. It is essential that registered social landlords are able to access the information and systems they need in order to place residents at the heart of their services.
“MyHousing enables flexible and cost-effective access to Northgate’s advanced housing system, which is used in the management of over three million properties worldwide. It provides an additional option for smaller, hard-pressed landlords looking to deliver effective and efficient services without installing new systems.”
For further information:
Kathy Sutton 020 7849 3403; 07966 890401; email@example.com
Naomi Stevenson 020 7849 3508; 07966 890403; firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
1. Northgate Information Solutions is a leading provider of innovative technology solutions to the public services and utilities markets. Northgate’s task is to enhance public value through the intelligent use of people and technology and to share in the economic and social benefits that this brings.
2. In the UK, Northgate works with four out of five local authorities and every police force. Its systems are used in the management of over three million properties worldwide; in the administration of more than £12 billion of revenues and benefits and in electoral administration systems covering over 18 million people. Founded in 1969, the company has over 3,300 employees.
3. The Chartered Institute of Housing conference is taking place 19th-21st June in Harrogate. To arrange a demonstration of MyHousing, visit Northgate at Stand 284, Hall M or call Carol Duncan on 0870 808 1234.
4. The National Department of Housing in South Africa has selected MyHousing to support effective housing management for the Johannesburg Social Housing Company; Madulamoho Housing Association; Social Housing Company; Cape Town Community Housing Company; Own Haven Housing Association; First Metro Housing Association and Msunduzi Housing Association.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Fellows Associates in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.