9th OCtober 2007 – for immediate release
Birmingham auctioneer releases catalogue for latest jewellery sale
Birmingham auctioneer Fellows & Sons has released the catalogue for its latest antique and modern jewellery sale.
A total of 970 lots are up for sale in the auction, which will start at 10.30am on Thursday 18th October.
It is happening at the firm’s modern auction rooms in the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham, UK.
But it’s also likely to attract huge amounts of interest from bidders across the world, who can now monitor the sale and bid online.
Fellows makes all of its antique jewellery items available for inspection over the internet, with comprehensive virtual catalogues.
Showcased items for this sale include:
• A single stone round brilliant diamond pendant, with a guide price of £7,500 to £9,000
• A late Victorian gold and silver mounted ornate diamond pendant, with a guide price of £1,500 to £2,000
• A pair of platinum diamond dropper earrings, guide price £3,000 to £4,000
Managing partner Stephen Whittaker said: "This is an important sale packed with beautiful items, both antique and modern jewellery."
You can view the full online catalogue here.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
• A Fellows spokesman is available for interview. Call Mary-Ann Long on 0121 212 5500. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pictures are available on request
• Fellows & Sons is one of the UK’s oldest auctioneers, and is based in the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham, UK. It was established in 1876 and remains a family business. It is rapidly becoming known as one of the UK’s most technologically advanced auctioneers, using the latest digital marketing techniques and internet bidding technology to open up real life auctions to buyers across the world
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of STAR Digital Marketing Services Ltd in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.