A new organic kids t-shirt company, Arabella Miller Limited has launched.
The company produces organic t-shirts for babies and children which are certified organic by the Soil Association. They are also the first kids t-shirts to be organically printed in the UK by a Soil Association certified printer.
Alison explains “my baby daughter suffers from eczema and so I prefer her to wear organic cotton next to her skin. I was looking for some t-shirts one day and when I couldn’t find funky organic kids t-shirts here in the UK, I decided to produce my own.”
“I wanted to be as organic as possible, including the ink, and that meant applying for Soil Association certification. This means that you can be 100% confident that Arabella Miller t-shirts are seed to final product organic. Our entire supply chain is genuinely organic all the way, appealing to mums who care about the environment as well as style.”
Date: 22 October 2007
Notes to Editors:
• Arabella Miller Ltd can be reached on 020 7043 2120 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The company produces organic t-shirts for babies and children. Sizes range from 0-6 years for both boys and girls, but most designs have a strong unisex appeal.
• The opening collection has three themes: Pet Pals,Minibeasts and Space with nineteen designs across the range. The designs have a pop art feel, using bright colours and simple lines.
• Each t-shirt is 100 per cent organic ethically traded cotton and printed with environmentally friendly ink.
• Please contact us if you are interested in offering our t-shirts to your readers as competition prizes.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Arabella Miller in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.