Smallworld Media today launched the fastest broadband speeds for residential users in the UK. With their Max Broadband package offering speeds of 30mbps, the company is now the leading provider in the UK for download speeds.
Following major investment in their digital infrastructure and the launch of a new TV platform earlier this year, Smallworld will roll out the increased Broadband speeds across its cable network from November 1st 2007.
David Durnford, Smallworld’s CEO said: “We work hard to be at the leading edge of digital home service provision, offering the best possible packages to our customers, so we are very excited to now offer the fastest UK broadband speeds to our customers.”
“We already offer uncapped usage of our broadband service, and because we are a cable provider speeds are not affected by distance. The Max package offers customers the chance to make the most of all the Internet has to offer.”
“With a strong range of products and ongoing technological advances, we will continue to provide the best digital home services in the UK,” concluded David.
About Smallworld Media
· Smallworld Media operates the UK’s newest digital network in Ayrshire, Cumbria and Lancashire.
· Broadband provision is via cable or unbundled BT exchanges.
· Broadband speeds vary according to package, from 2mbps up to 30mps at the top level. Top speeds of 20mbps via LLU packages.
· Further information regarding Smallworld is available on their digital home services website
· Smallworld Media’s Head Office is in Irvine, Ayrshire.
For further information please contact David Durnford, CEO on 01524 313131 or Clare Coxon, PR & Marketing on 01539 815930.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Thought Studio Ltd. (The Creative Branch) in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.