It’s all change at Encase. A new logo, new vehicle livery, a new website with some wacky graphics herald a new world for Encase customers. While the wacky graphics ‘ducks in a row’ idea has taken hold, behind this classy window dressing a lot is going on.
With a major recruitment drive backed by parent COPI which is putting serious investment into new systems and machinery focused on RRP and performance packaging, major improvements at Encase are visible through many media. The new-look Encase website is just one at www.encase.co.uk
The Encase brief was a design agency’s dream. “We want it wacky! Off the wall! Different!” So said marketing manager, Mike Hartley who confirmed he dislikes ‘ordinary’, ‘boring’ and ‘just like the rest’.
“We are here to delight Encase customers with fast and flexible services and our rapid response. We offer help in emergencies bring solutions with our consultancy service,” he said.
Image: New Look Encase Branding Image
Encase contact details :
Encase Contact: Mike Hartley, Marketing & Development Manager Tel: 01132 505616
Website: www.encase.co.uk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Sites at East Kilbride, Leeds and Banbury.
Banbury site: Encase, Beaumont Road, Banbury OX16 1RE
Editor’s notes :
Encase has been trading in the UK since 1969.
Encase, operates from Banbury, Leeds and East Kilbride with 300 employees.
Parent company is Canadian Overseas Packaging Industries (COPI) registered in New Brunswick. In addition to its UK operations, the group also has packaging plants in Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad where it trades as Caribbean Packaging Industries Ltd www.caribpack.com In Kenya, East Africa Packaging Industries Ltd www.eapi.co.ke has factories in Nairobi and Mombasa.
In the UK market Encase benefits from the COPI group’s considerable financial resources and global experience in the corrugated board marketplace.
Independent Encase and all COPI businesses are independent of paper mills and paper manufacturing and have well developed relationships with paper suppliers globally.
Quality control. Encase Corrugated is accredited to ISO 9001 2000. The company also holds BRC/IOP Global Standard – Food Packaging and Other Packaging Materials (Issue 2) for the manufacture of corrugated packaging. Encase is committed to promoting and exceeding these standards - so its customers can avoid their customers being put at risk.
Encase and the Environment. Corrugated board is recognised as an environmentally-friendly product, fully biodegradable and fully recyclable, up to six times! Encase also uses biodegradable inks for decorative printing and graphics. The board is manufactured from at least 70 percent virgin fibre pulp (produced under FSC certification) which consists of forest thinnings and waste from sawmills. The remaining 30 percent of the raw pulp material is from recycled fibre.
Encase corrugated manufacturing plants are totally CFC free and manufacture to the latest ISO environmental standards.
To minimise its carbon footprint, Encase regularly has energy reviews at all facilities and Encase is working to optimise delivery systems so customers still get what they want, when they want it but without unnecessary environmental impact.
The new substrates Encase produces are thinner in calliper and have logistical and storage benefits – reducing vehicle movements and thereby carbon dioxide emissions.
Encase - Leaving a lighter footprint on the world.
Editor’s Notes - End
For info: New logo, branding, visuals and graphics by Design Principles. Contact: John Pendleton www.designprinciples.co.uk 01926 641614
Distributed for Encase by Mike Heath
at Media & Marketing Services
Tl: +44 (0)1926 864834 DDI
Mb: +44 (0)7831 198889 Mob
Fx: +44 (0)8701 400024 Fax
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Media & Marketing Services in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.