eJay launches Virtual Music Manager –The fast and snappy new way to manage and search for old files, CDs, vinyl and tapes
LONDON, 28th NOVEMBER 2007 – eJay - www.eJay.com – one of the world’s leading music creation and software houses is currently building on its solid creation range with a new way to manage your music. No longer waste valuable time searching and searching for old music files, vinyl and tape. Virtual Music Manager is the fast and snappy way to enjoy your music management without wasting your time!
With Virtual Music Manager, you can take control of your music collection. Simply locate, play and edit the tags of your favourite music, or start exploring your music collection, with this easy to use software. Impress your friends and make the most of the after party sounds with Extended Auto Enqueue Party Shuffle – make Virtual Music manager work for you simply by programming it to auto select musical tracks similar to the one currently playing – no more Beethoven straight to break beat!
Virtual Music Manager contains all the functions you need to enjoy and organize MP3s, CDs and vinyls - integrated into one application.
VMM key features & Pricing
• Rip your CDs to MP3s, allowing you to store digital copies of them on your PC
• Organise not only your digital music collection but also your Vinyl and Cassettes
• Features support for Windows Live Messenger / Last.fm, to allow others to see what you are listening to
• Download lyrics, artist and album information from the internet
• Create smart playlists that find undiscovered tracks
• Get instant suggestions on similar tracks when playing your music. The Suggested Tracks feature in Virtual Music Manager will make you discover new music as you are listening. Relations between artists is a new way of rediscovering your music collection
• Music statistics of your entire music collection - in one place. Display interesting and informative information about your music collection as a whole
• Whether you have a regular size music collection or even thousands of records, you will be able to operate at full speed
• Currently ships with free downloads from Ministry of Sound’s digital store to get your music collection started
Also includes features that player/managers such as iTunes/Media Player/Winamp/Magix MP3 Maker do not:
• Supports all major playback formats: MP3, MP2, WAV, M4A, M4B, MP4, WMA, Flac and OGG Vorbis
• Edit your mp3 tags easily using spreadsheet mode
• Extended statistics letting you see most played genres, years and artists
• Automatic BPM Counter
• Ability to change the database being used to allow for less slow down when browsing huge digital music collections
• Ability to auto-enqueue tracks similar to the one you are playing from your collection
RRP = £19.99
For more information on eJay and its product portfolio – please visit www.eJay.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
Empire Interactive Europe Ltd
677 High Road
London N12 0DA
Tel: +44 (0)20 8492 1049
Fax: +44 (0)20 8343 7447
General enquiries: Mark William – eJay Worldwide Product Marketing
+44 (0) 845 3730132
Since its emergence in 1994, eJay has become one of the world's leading music software labels. eJay enjoyed international success with its first title, Dance eJay, in 1997, and has since gone on to produce a multi award-winning range of easy to use software for creating, managing and mixing music. eJay's music creation software reflects current trends in music, lifestyle and youth culture, covering styles such as techno, trance, house and hiphop, and aims to make music creation fun and accessible to a wide audience. The popularity of eJay software is reflected in the thriving online community. www.eJay.com offers a platform for musicians to showcase the tracks they have made and exchange tips and ideas about music with like-minded artists. As such it is central to the eJay ethos of encouraging creativity, innovation and a passion for music among young people. eJay is part of the Empire Interactive PLC network, London.
About Empire Interactive Europe Limited
Empire Interactive plc is a leading publisher of interactive entertainment software that has been established for 20 years. The company floated on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange in July 2000. Headquartered in the UK, Empire Interactive also has offices in the US, Germany, Italy Spain and France. The company develops and publishes a varied range of titles for the Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2, Microsoft® Xbox™ & 360, Nintendo GBA & DS and multimedia PC markets in the US, Europe and Asia. Further information about Empire Interactive and its products can be found at: www.empireinteractive.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Verbal Communications in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.