The Angel™ device uses a technology located in replacement mobile phone batteries that actively superimposes a random noise field over the radio waves emitted by the cellular antenna. It’s operation has been shown by several peer reviewed studies to neutralise proven potentially harmful biological effects.
Angel will cost £24.99 and be stocked in all of Fonehouse’s 17 branches across the UK. The retailer will also supply the Exradia ‘Angel’ with selected and compatible handsets on new contracts. The move to offer the device is part of Fonehouse’s ‘Feelgood Campaign’.
Exradia’s CEO David Schick says “Fonehouse are ideal partners to take Angel™ onto the high street. They’re forward thinking, and determined to help their customers make an informed choice about mobile phone health. Incontrovertibly, we know that mobile phones impact all of us.”
Clive Bayley, CEO of Fonehouse says “We’re proud to be able to be the first to bring a fantastic piece of technology like Angel™ to our customers as part of the ‘Feelgood’ campaign. It’s a device that will enhance and compliment the experience that our customers get from their mobile phones. Today’s agreement marks a partnership that can only be beneficial to our customers, and indeed anyone who uses a mobile.”
Inside the Angel battery is a microprocessor and an antenna that transmits the neutralizing electro-magnetic field. The technology comes from work commissioned by the US Government in 1986, and developed in research carried out by the Catholic University of America in Washington. The research and the technology has been peer reviewed, endorsed and verified at six prestigious universities and institutions worldwide.
For further information and to contact David Schick, please call Gary Andersen-Jones at Monument PR.
Tel: +44 207 953 3800
Mob: +44 7825 671167
Notes for Editors:
• Fonehouse opened its first store in 1994 and now has 17 stores located within Greater London (Angel, Tottenham Court Road, Camden, Clapham Junction, East Ham, Greenwich, Holborn, Holloway Road, Kilburn, Sutton, Walworth Road and Wimbledon), Bluewater, Newcastle and Nottingham.
• ‘Feel good’ was initiated by Fonehouse late last year as a series of ethical initiatives that promote recycling, regeneration and local community projects (http://www.fonehouse.co.uk/feelgood-facts.aspx).
• In recent research contacted by Research Now, on behalf of Exradia, 81% of people interviewed said they would more than likely purchase a handset with protection from mobile radiation built in and a further 83% said that this would influence their choice of phone tariff.
• Angel technology is based on research sponsored by the U.S. Government in 1986, and developed by the world-renowned scientist Dr. Theodore Litovitz of the Catholic University of America. The studies confirmed that radiation emitted from mobile phones does cause biological changes in animals.
• Since 2006 alone, there have been more than ten scientific publications that have shown the negative impact of the mobile phone radiation on human brain functions.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Clarity Communications in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Consumer Technology, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.