Leading UK based accounting software company KashFlow has appointed former Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, Lord Young of Graffham, to the role of Chairman.
With immediate effect, the former Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, Lord Young of Graffham, has been appointed to the role of Chairman by accounting software company KashFlow.
As well as being a business advisor and mentor to the rapidly growing and award winning company, Lord Young will be specifically helping to develop the organisation’s mid to long-term strategic planning.
Lord Young first met the Managing Director of KashFlow three years ago at a Princes Trust event where he was immediately interested in the innovative technology used by the software accounting company.
Having then invested in the business and with his experience at the likes of Cable and Wireless where he was also Chairman, Lord Young became a valuable sounding board for KashFlow’s growth and development plans.
Speaking about his appointment Lord Young of Graffham said,
“In recent years KashFlow has achieved massive business growth and I could not have joined at a more exciting time. With the company growing at such an incredible rate I see the business is already becoming the principle choice for businesses starting up”.
He continued, “Technology means that I am only a phone call or email away from the management team at KashFlow and I firmly believe that my industry experience and contacts will help the company realise its longer term goals and targets”.
Duane Jackson is the Managing Director of KashFlow and he said,
“As we take on more employees and continue to grow our market share we are entering a critical stage in the growth of the business and to have someone of Lord Young’s business calibre alongside us acts as a huge inspiration to the entire company”.
He continued, “2007 was a magnificent year in terms of business growth and beating off some big accounting-software industry names to win a customer satisfaction award and the appointment of Lord Young as Chairman will mean that 2008 continues in that same successful way”.
KashFlow launched its flagship product, an online tool specifically designed to help owner-managers in small businesses manage their accounts, in mid 2005. Since that time it has quickly won a significant share of the valuable accounting software market along with launching a new direct to accountant division in late 2006.
In late 2007 KashFlow won a Business Software Satisfaction Award, judged entirely by customer feedback, for the category of web-based accounting beating the likes of Sage and Netsuite.
The KashFlow accounting package is securely hosted online, requires no installation and can be trialled for free by visiting http://www.kashflow.co.uk.
The site also displays examples of feedback from actual users.
For further information contact email@example.com, 10 Yetis Public Relations Agency, or call 01452 527898.
- In 2007 KashFlow won a Sift Media award, judged entirely by customer feedback, for the category of web-based accounting beating the likes of Sage and Netsuite
- KashFlow has received two rounds of venture capital funding from Lord Young of Graffham, former Secretary of State for Trade & Industry and ex Chairman of Cable and Wireless
- KashFlow won the 2007 Software Satisfaction Awards category of Best Web-Hosted Accounts
- KashFlow is simple to employ, with users instinctively knowing where to click to perform almost any accountancy task
- Owner managers are able to effectively manage their accounts with no need for software training or prior knowledge of accountancy
- KashFlow has been featured in the likes of the Financial Times, Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Mail on Sunday and all the leading accounting magazines.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 10 Yetis PR and Marketing in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.