A Case study release
Food Intolerance Week - 21st - 25th January 2008
• Food Intolerance – it’s a family affair
Christine Drown is a mum of 7 and she’s just bought a whole range of YorkTest pinprick health tests for most of the family making them the most health conscious family of 2008. From a first step food intolerance test for Christine, Jonathan and Peter to Body ID test for Abbie and a Homocysteine for Peter. All products were bought on the same day as the family hope for a healthy 2008. Illnesses covered include heart problems, acne, eczema and fatigue.
• Scuba Dupa for IBS man who gets better in just two days
For a man whose hobbies include scuba diving and wind surfing, David Brooke was suffering. Years on medication for IBS had curtained his wet suited activities and even doing his full-time job as a painter and decorator had become difficult since he could not leave the house before 12 noon. The 62 year old from West Sussex, admits he was eating half a loaf of bread a day but nothing really clicked until a food intolerance test made everything clear. After just two days he was his old self.
• ‘My ten years of hell is over’ says nursery nurse.
Christine Boothman from Leeds had a regular pattern: She would be awoken at 2am with a terrible headache and it would not relent until 11am at which point she was too tired to really do any proper work. Despite being a nursery nurse and dealing with noisy children, her pains could not be treated by her GP. As soon as a friend recommended taking a food intolerance test she had to cut out beef, eggs, dairy and wheat. Hey presto, she was back to normal and hasn’t had a headache since October 2007.
• Art teacher paints picture of life without Eczema.
Natalie Tadman, an art teacher from Northants, has been suffering a lifetime with Eczema. As a child she had particular patches on her face and hands and no end of conventional treatment made any difference. A chance referral from a friend, the 32-year old, took a food intolerance test and found she had to cut out bread, dates and wine from her diet. As a consequence, her eczema improved and has helped her control the condition. Although the condition has not totally disappeared, for Natalie, cutting out certain foods she knows will aggravate her condition, helps her to eat food with a lot more confidence.
All case studies are available for press and radio interviews and wish to bring awareness of food intolerance testing through their own experience. All case studies have agreed to participate in media work and have been selected because they have unique stories and speak well about their own battle with ill health.
Notes for editors:
• Tests start from £20.
• The first step to discovering if food is possibly the reason why you are not feeling 100% is to take a first step food intolerance indicator. This gives you a yes/no verdict and for just £20.
• The benefit is that it is value for money and can undeniably confirm whether food is the possible cause of your ill health. If you come back a ‘no’ after being tested, only £20 has been lost and you can pursue a remedy through no food related methods.
• If you register a ‘yes’ and you have a food intolerance, then it would be best to find out exactly which food or foods they are and eliminate them with the aid of a test which tests for 113 of the most common foods in your diet with nutrition one-to-one consultations and 80 pages of literature support.
• The only food intolerance testing company to offer a first-step test.
YORKTEST ARE EUROPE’S LEADING AND MOST QUALIFIED COMPANY DEALING IN FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING. WITH SCIENTIFIC BACKING, THE COMPANY RUNS A SERIES OF TESTS WHICH IDENTIFY FOODS CAUSING OVER 40 ILLNESSES FROM MIGRAINE TO IBS.
ALL STARTING WITH A SMALL SAMPLE OF BLOOD SUPPLIED BY THE PATIENT, YORKTEST RUN THE SAMPLE OVER 113 FOOD TYPES TO IDENTIFY ANY ANTIBODY REACTION. FOOD ELIMINATION FOLLOWS AND A DIET PUT IN PLACE TO TREAT THE CONDITION WHICH IS PROVEN TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN 3 OUT OF 4 CASES.
For further information:
Les Rowley, PR Manager, YORKTEST,
Tel: 01904 428 557/ (M) 07976-746-777 email email@example.com.
For food test enquiries call YORKTEST on 0800 074 6185
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Yorktest in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.