For a whiter smile that dazzles, let Pearl Drops help you seduce with a smile this Valentine’s Day!
Girls, do you want to make a good impression on 14th February? If you have your eye on someone special, forget saucy underwear and flowers; just make sure your smile is shining for maximum seduction success! Smiling is well-known to have a positive effect on the people around you and research has even suggested that it can give more pleasure than sex or chocolate!(1). If you want to make the right impression make sure you’ve sorted your smile with Pearl Drops, the UK’s leading tooth whitening brand, as loved by Mel Sykes, Holly Willoughby and Liz Fuller.
Pearl Drops have put their decades of experience into creating a range of products that will gently whiten and brighten your teeth. Whether you are looking for a quick-fix or a more dramatic improvement, there is a product in the range for you:
**NEW** Replenishing White (rrp £7.99) – great for those that want to turn back, or prevent the signs of ageing on their teeth.
• The first ever anti-ageing tooth polish that uses the groundbreaking ingredient Liquid Calcium® to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. Liquid Calcium® replenishes the surface enamel to help give you a brilliantly whiter and more youthful smile. 64% of testers saw an improvement in the whiteness of their teeth in only 2 weeks (2).
Hollywood Smile (rrp £4.49) - great for a dramatic improvement in little time.
• The ultimate intense whitening treatment that promises you teeth that are 2 shades whiter in only 3 weeks. It is so good that it even comes with a shade card so you can measure the whiteness.
Party Sparkle (rrp £2.99) – great for those who want to see an immediate difference.
• The ultimate quick-fix to add dazzle to your smile. This gentle gel has dual micro-polishers and brightening particles that add a sparkle to your teeth leaving you with a beaming smile and glowing confidence.
Pearl Drops is available now from Boots, major retailers and independent Chemists.
For more info, product or photography please contact:
Sarah Coxhill or Catherine Chapman
PR4, E, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, T, 0207 637 1237
(1) Hewlett Packard commissioned study, March 2005 (http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=237022005)
(2) Pearl Drops consumer test of 107 people
• The whole Pearl Drops range includes Replenishing White, Hollywood Smile, Party Sparkle, Daily Shine, Electric Whitening Tooth Polish, and Smokers Stain Removing Gel.
• Pearl Drops is owned by Church and Dwight, a household, industrial and personal care products company
• Church & Dwight produce and market a number of toiletry and personal care products including TROJAN® Condoms, Arrid deodorant, Femfresh intimate hygiene, Arm & Hammer toothpaste, Nair hair removal, First Response home pregnancy products.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR4 Media in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Sport, Food & Drink, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.