No “gal about town” these days would leave home without a few essential items in her bag to help her feel at ease about the day ahead, perhaps a mirror, lip balm, deodorant and maybe even a hairbrush because you never know what life’s going to throw at you throughout the day.
When you need to freshen up and feel good on demand you can rely on Femfresh Individual Wipes (rrp £2.09 for 16). Whether after the gym, on the way from work to party, or during your period, with a couple of Femfresh wipes in your bag you can feel assured you’re never far from feeling refreshed - handy!
So why a special wipe for intimate skin? Its simple really - you may not know but your intimate skin has a different pH level to the rest of your skin, so you need to make sure you’re using the right products. Skin pH is really important in helping to keep your skin healthy and protected. Femfresh wipes are specially formulated for intimate skin, unlike many other wipes.
Femfresh are experts in intimate skincare. Femfresh is the UK market leader and has been trusted by women for decades. Femfresh Wipes are not only dermatologically but also gynaecologically tested, pH-balanced and hypoallergenic, so that you can feel confident that they will look after your intimate skin. Femfresh is recommended by leading gynaecologist, Professor Janice Rymer:
Recommended by experts:
‘The key thing in avoiding irritation is maintaining a healthy intimate pH…Femfresh products are formulated to be pH-balanced so they promote a protective environment in that area.’
Professor Janice Rymer, Fellow of King’s College, London, MD FRCOG FRANZCOG ILTM
Visit www.femfresh.co.uk for expert tips and advice.
Femfresh is available at Boots, Superdrug, supermarkets and chemists nationwide.
• Individually wrapped wipes – a handbag essential for freshness on demand, they will leave you feeling shower-fresh in a jiffy. Flushable, biodegradable and hypoallergenic - rrp £2.09 for pack of 16
The Femfresh range also includes:
• Intimate Wash (200ml) – rrp £2.29
• Body Wash (250ml) – rrp £2.99
• Deodorant Spray (125ml) – rrp £2.65
• Wipes – rrp £2.69 for 20 pack
• Talc-free Powder – rrp £2.39
Contact PR4 for samples, images, case studies or an interview with Professor Janice Rymer:
T, 020 7637 1237
About the makers of Femfresh
- Church & Dwight produce and market a number of toiletry and personal care products including TROJAN® Condoms, Arrid deodorant, Arm & Hammer toothpaste, Nair hair removal, Pearl Drops, First Response home pregnancy and ovulation test.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR4 Media in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Sport, Travel, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.