The SUBWAY® chain has launched SUBWAY® SCRABBLE®, a joint promotion with one of the world’s favourite board games, SCRABBLE®. The promotion is being backed by a multi-million pound investment and is the biggest marketing programme that the company has run to date in the UK and Ireland.
There are £1 million worth of prizes up for grabs with prizes ranging from holidays to gig tickets to instant great food. SUBWAY® customers buying any drink will be on a winning streak when they ‘Peel and Reveal’ the lucky drink cups or game cards which will uncover a 1 in 2 chance of winning with the launch of SUBWAY® SCRABBLE®.
The SUBWAY® chain’s customers will not only be walking away with their favourite Sub made fresh right in front of them just the way they want it, but also with an opportunity to play SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® which gives customers a real chance of winning when they buy a drink.
Both sides of the SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® ‘Peel and Reveal’ cards can result in a win. On one side there is a 1 in 2 chance to win an instant food or drink prize from a range of drinks, cookies, crisps and 6” Sub of the Day or Breakfast Sub.
The excitement of winning continues on the other side of the game card where there is a SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® letter. SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® players can collect letters and spell winning words online at the official SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® website www.playsubwayscrabble.com or via post using the in-store ‘HOW TO PLAY’ customer leaflet. SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® players can win holidays with a value of up to £5000, gig and theatre tickets and hundreds of other great prizes.
SUBWAY® SCRABBLE® will be running in store from the 29th February with TV advertising launching on the 2nd March 2008.
Notes to Editors:
• The SUBWAY® chain is the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, with over 28,000 locations in over 86 countries. Headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, SUBWAY® was co-founded by Fred DeLuca and Dr. Peter Buck in 1965. That partnership marked the beginning of a remarkable journey, which has made it possible for thousands of individuals to build and succeed in their own business.
• SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc.
• For more information about the SUBWAY® chain please visit www.subway.co.uk
• SCRABBLE is the world’s number one word game, for more information about Scrabble visit www.mattelscrabble.com
• SCRABBLE is a registered trademark of J.W. Spear & Sons Limited, a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc.
For further information or for more images please call Gemma Griffin at McKenna Townsend PR.com on 01425 472330 or email email@example.com
For further information about SCRABBLE please contact the SCRABBLE press office:
Tel: 01628 500008
Tel: 01628 500042
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of McKenna Townsend Public Relations in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Food & Drink, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.