Recently, there has been a significant increase in media coverage regarding how email is fast becoming less an efficient business tool and more of a burden and overhead. We would like to take the opportunity to introduce a revolutionary new email product due for release in the next few weeks that directly addresses many of the concerns.
This product, called "e-sorting office" is a totally new email processing product. It has been developed over the last two years and following successful trials is now completing final production for release to market. As a completely stand-alone hardware/software solution it is designed to sit alongside an organisation’s existing mail systems and compliment them.
e-sorting office works by collecting email from one or more email accounts using the standard POP3 protocol. It then searches through the emails in those mailboxes using a set of rules that are pre-defined by the customer. Upon finding emails that conform to one or more of the rules, the applicable email(s) is(are) then retrieved and forwarded on to specific user emails addresses for their attention. Information is automatically added to the subject line so as to distinguish the message as retrieved to the recipient.
For example, where a company has a ‘sales@’ email address, e-sorting office can search through the inbox and pick out specific emails that have specific words within them (e.g. the product name). These emails are then retrieved and forwarded on to the relevant person’s email address in the organisation. The email address forwarded to does not even have to be within the same organisation if you so wish.
Other applications and features of the product are:
- Processing emails that were sent to ex-employees mailboxes such that only relevant emails are retrieved.
- Sorting through "SPAM" to help find any email that has been accidentally marked as such (Could be missing orders, quote requests, or even complaints) and then ‘rescuing’ them. Do you currently look through all your SPAM?
- Helps to further reduce SPAM in end users mailboxes by permitting stronger rules for SPAM elimination.
- The ability to group email falling into different subjects and forward then as a single summary at a defined interval. For example twice a day
- Mail matching other rules can be copied to a secure network location.
- Everything rerouted or not is then archived for a user specified period with back office tools to inspect and retrieve this stored email.
The system is aimed at SME's through to corporations.
If you wish to know more about this product then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Triad C.S. Ltd
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Triad Computer Services in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.