TOP TIPS FROM BEVERLY C AND NOURKRIN
FOR THINNING HAIR
Nourkrin is a natural hair recovery programme that can help thinning locks as it reduces hair loss and promotes existing growth.
Beverly C, twice-winner of British Hairdresser of the Year, is the UK’s most prolific female hairdresser and has just received an MBE in the Queen’s New Year Honours List.
1. Visit the hairdressers regularly (every 6 weeks) to keep you hair trimmed and styled. If you leave it for too long then hair will lose the style and won’t look good.
2. Opt for a shorter or mid length style rather than longer hair as shorter styles tend to look thicker and the longer it is the thinner it can look.
3. Thicker heavier fringes create an illusion that hair is thicker. If you go for a wispy fringe then it will immediately give the impression that hair is fine and thin.
4. If you wear straight take the time to blow dry it with a good brush as this promotes volume rather than using straightening irons. Straighteners create a look that is flat and can make hair look thin and fine.
5. If you want to create texture and create the illusion of texture making hair look thicker then try using colour and opt for multi-tones.
6. Give your confidence a boost by regularly having a scalp and hair treatment at the salon – this way you’ll be increasing the blood circulation to the scalp which encourages hair growth and is relaxing at the same time!
7. Do try to do something about you hair loss or fine hair. Try taking Nourkrin, a natural supplement designed to reduce hair loss and promote hair regrowth. If this doesn’t work after 4 – 6 months and you are still distressed then visit your GP for further advice and treatment.
8. Use volumising products, such as mousses, balms and sprays, before blow- drying your hair. These coat hair to create thickness and give extra volume whilst helping to retain the style for longer.
9. Remember you are what you eat so drink plenty of water and a healthy diet including lots of fish and vegetables is a must. Poor diet affects your whole body, skin, nails and your hair.
10. Fine, thin hair needs washing regularly, at least every other day, with a good shampoo and conditioner. The scalp needs to be clean in order to breathe, which helps circulation and in turn promotes hair growth. You get what you pay for so don’t just buy the cheapest shampoo and conditioner. Find the one that works for you and stick with it. Try using the Nourkrin Hair Recovery Programme range of products (Nourkrin Extra Strength, Nourkrin Shampoo, Nourkrin conditioner and Nourkrin scalp lotion) as these are specifically formulated to use on fine and thinning hair.
BEVERLY C’S THIN/FINE HAIR BEAUTY MUST HAVE’S
• A good round or paddle brush is a must. Choose well-known brands like Denman or Kent.
• Great appliances can make a big difference. Use a lightweight hair dryer that is powerful to help create your style. Make sure that if you use straighteners you go for those which have a temperature control – you don’t have to use very hot irons to create straight hair.
• Thickening and volumising balms, mousses and spray coat hair to create thickness and if used before blow-drying will help create the illusion of volume.
• Try taking Nourkrin as it helps to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. It’s a natural supplement and you should start to see a difference in 3 – 4 months. www.nourkrin.com
• Fill your shelves with good shampoos, conditioners and treatments and look after your hair. Try using the Nourkrin Hair Recovery Programme range of products as these are specifically formulated to use on fine and thinning hair.
• Get the best haircut you can. Ultimately the objective is to have a style that suits you but also one that specifically creates an illusion of thickness and texture.
BEVERLY C - SUMMER HAIR QUOTES
“Hair is often put through its paces in the summer months and has to endure sun, sand sea and chlorine. If you hair is fine and thinning this is the time to step up the treatment regime. If you haven’t already, start taking Nourkrin a natural supplement designed to reduce hair loss and promote regrowth, and give you scalp a treatment at least twice a week. Don’t forget to use products that contain UV filters.”
“People with fine and thinning hair have to be careful in the summer months as their scalp can easily get burnt. Use products that contain UV filters and invest in aftersun products that rehydrate. Take a hat with you and make sure you wear it in the middle of the day when the sun is at it’s hottest. Encourage your hair to grow by taking Nourkrin, a natural supplement designed to reduce hair loss and promote regrowth.”
“If your hair is fine and thinning during the summer when you are on the beach use gels and waxes (that contain sunscreen) to create lovely shapes and add clips to maximise impact. If you haven’t already, start taking Nourkrin a natural supplement designed to reduce hair loss and promote regrowth.”
Nourkrin Extra Strength is a natural daily supplement that supplies the specific compounds needed to reduce hair loss. It strengthens and promotes hair growth. The key ingredient is a protein compound of marine extracts. This is blended with an organic, soluble silica and vitamin C, to make a unique hair nutrition programme. Nourkrin is effective for both men and women and is convenient to take. For faster and more effective results the tablets can be used in conjunction with Nourkrin scalp lotion, Nourkrin shampoo and Nourkrin conditioner. These nourish the scalp and remove any dead skin cells to create a healthy environment for hair recovery.
The RRP is £49.95 for one months supply.
For further information or to order please contact:
Hairdressing trade enquiries - Direct Beauty Products Ltd – 01508 491301 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy trade enquiries - Mashco – 0208 204 2224 – www.mashco.com; email@example.com
Consumer enquiries - www.nourkrin.com The Nourkrin Natural Hair Recovery Programme is available from Boots, Holland & Barrett, Lloyds Pharmacy, independent pharmacies and health food stores
~ ends ~
For further press information please contact:
Jackie Fletcher - 01409 281 749 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Fisher - 01344 750 369 - email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Partners in PR Ltd in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.