Kids organic cotton clothing company, Arabella Miller, have launched their funky Summer collection. The designs debuted at Premier Kids in January 2008 where fashion trend bible WGSN selected Arabella Miller as one of the top ten brands at the show. This Summer’s themes are:
• Space – Just perfect for little boys looking for a friendly Alien Close Encounter
• Minibeasts – the “politically correct” name for bugs! Butterflies, Ladybirds and Dragonflies
• Pets – Rabbits, Dogs and Cats all feature on these tees with a twist!
Arabella Miller produces cotton clothing for babies and children certified organic by the Soil Association. They are also the first kids t-shirts to be organically printed in the UK by a Soil Association certified printer.
The designs are bold and character driven with Japanese inspired flat graphics, truly unique amongst the growing “green brands” there’s no beige in sight!
Date: 2 April 2008
Notes to Editors:
• Arabella Miller Limited can be reached on 020 7043 2120, by email: email@example.com or via the website: www.arabellamiller.com/
• Sizes range from 0-6 years for both boys and girls, but most designs have a strong unisex appeal.
• Each t-shirt is 100 % ethically manufactured organic cotton and printed with certified organic ink.
• A new range of organic baby clothing will launch in July 2008
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Arabella Miller in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.